parex monocuche

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

techrhymes

Hi guys i have used weber pral for scraped finishes before and have got a couple of jobs lined up, i have been offered 30 bags of parex which i am told is the same as the weber monocouche. can anyone shed some light on wether the parex will need a prime coat of adhesive such as sbr or can i go straight onto block and one coat?
any advise would help as it is still going to cost to buy the parex but will save a few pound if its good

Parex is generally recognised as a better render. You' ll have more working time with it and it will take longer to go off. It can go direct on to new block but like any render you have to consider different rates of suction from concrete heads, common bricks and different block. If 7n throughout you should be ok. If not Parex recommend micro gobetis primer to even out suction. Always meshing stress points and around all appetures .

Course j.

Accelerator is calcium chloride no matter what brand it is and it is a very cheap chemical
Much cheaper than what Parex are asking

Hi. What are you lads doing in terms of timings for this time of year. I am thinking of getting on in the afternoon to rub back in the morning ?

Hi. What are you lads doing in terms of timings for this time of year. I am thinking of getting on in the afternoon to rub back in the morning ?
ive been spraying parex in the morning and scraping next morning and its still soft

Put some on by hand this afternoon. The stuff is shite to spread and ruling is near impossible just slumps and tears. Never had this with k rend help !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.