Parex mono

Status
Not open for further replies.

User___removed

What's parex standard mono called, is it monorex?
Had a quote from Sheffield for this and they quoted 14 a bag and that's with 44% discount!!!

There is monorex gf( fine grain) and monorex GM ( medium grain).
GM is the most widely used and stocked. Price does vary, delivery and quantity etc and sometimes colour. so it's up to you to get the best price. I don't pay that but I do buy a lot.

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

encon, durham render, Howarth, lumbs etc they all stock it ,nation wide del. phone around then you wont get your pants pulled down.

14 a bag sounds like you were quoted on monorex ehi.

Cheers fella's.still trying to get hold of Steve barker area rep for spec on job with celcon blocks!!!!

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

What's parex standard mono called, is it monorex?
Had a quote from Sheffield for this and they quoted 14 a bag and that's with 44% discount!!!

Bobby they are having your Keck's off mate. 14 a bag for sand and cement with some pigment in it ? Its about 5 too dear.

Mono is overpriced as it is. More and more clients asking us for sand and cement cost comparison.

God help us when they have their annual price hike in the next couple of months.

Monorex gm or gf 30kg - 1.5m2. Approx £9 to £10 per bag

owls. Who are you currently buying parex from?

You will never get 1.5 m from a bag of monorex. Parex say 1.28 you won't get that. Were dealing in the real world not on a test panel in Altrincham.

I just wish the manufacturers would be honest.... Us applicators hate nothing more than a bulls h1tting rep

You will never get 1.5 m from a bag of monorex. Parex say 1.28 you won't get that. Were dealing in the real world not on a test panel in Altrincham.

I just wish the manufacturers would be honest.... Us applicators hate nothing more than a bulls h1tting rep

to be fair they all do it don't they, k rends 0.9 pral ms a fraction more, parex is 1.1

Bobby they are having your Keck's off mate. 14 a bag for sand and cement with some pigment in it ? Its about 5 too dear.

Mono is overpriced as it is. More and more clients asking us for sand and cement cost comparison.

God help us when they have their annual price hike in the next couple of months.

to think though if that's the case, they think they can get away with that, or more worryingly someone has paid that.
I saw some weber pral m for sale on ebay the other day and they reckoned they paid 12.40 for pral m.

i take it your from k rend?

it needs to be a good product, k rend have a bit of catching up to do, to get on parr with other renders.

I'm hoping the k1 is what it should have been from the off. Got some work in the pipe with this and if all goes well......

It could open up some opportunity...

Gotta be right price tho

I want be using k rend that's for sure.had the spec off parex.micro,mesh stress points then monorex away.got a price off Encon also which was 4.50 a bag less than sheffield!!!

Never say never bobby

If the k1 is fixed then the love is on.

Let's be fair to krend prob most of us started on mono with it when we learned

I will putting it through its paces for sure so honest feedback will follow

it will be good to hear what you think of the K1 feedback is always welcome let me know when you plan to use the product

it will be good to hear what you think of the K1 feedback is always welcome let me know when you plan to use the product
What's the crack with you are you gonna introduce yourself rather than coming on here every now and them and recommending your gear and are you a sponsor? @Danny

Last edited by a moderator:
£8.00 plus for Pral M Arti. Im sure Durham could do better than that being a big establishment an all.

What's the crack with you are you gonna introduce yourself rather than coming on here every now and them and recommending your gear and are you a sponsor? @Danny

Hes alright mate, don't post much but I remember he has introduced himself in the past as part of krend

Last edited by a moderator:
Apologies for the 1.5m2 per bag, That is recockulous. I've got fat fingers. I hear 1.1 m2 per 30 kg bag is about right. Cheers for the order owls.- appreciated

Is that hand applied or machine applied what thickness of beads and does that include wastage or not

Hes alright mate, don't post much but I remember he has introduced himself in the past as part of krend
I'm sure they are a big enough company to start advertising their product rather than popping in now and again spamming. Come on board let us know what the crack is with the gear, get involved and tell us what's in the pipeline regarding k-rend.

Status
Not open for further replies.