parex colours

Status
Not open for further replies.

master

i usually always order off penlaws who only stock 3 colours they said minimum 2 weeks for a colour from the chart is this the same everywhere

Hi Mate

Contact your local Parex rep and ask them..... there are several Parex outlets all around the UK, some will stock more options than others.... I am sure they will deliver for a cost....

Assume that if you usually use Penlaws, you are based in the SE.....

If you need your Parex contacts details, call Penlaw and ask for the details, or give me a call and I will try to help out for you.

Richard Lord
Aquapanel Spec Managare

Same down south had to wait 2 weeks for sienna which when arrived on the job and the van doors opens there was three pallets of red brick staring me in the face.

never show em the 48 book coz they might choose a colour thats not G00 G10 G20 BL10 J20 and thats when the fun starts

check again last time i went they had J20 in coz i had it before of them. its a pale yellow colour more yellow shade than ivory like but its not like in yer face yellow i think its suppose to be like the next one down from ivory

It's all changing with parex soon, there opening a new distribution hub instead of the shity one at antherstone .so they say you'll get any colour within 48 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.