Paper trail

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrankNewman275

Had a problem getting paid for work from a company, claimed we did not finish all the work and holding 3k.
Truth is there was an area they couldn't give us access to at the time ,a day's work for two men.
So I went through my phone, downloaded about 30 messages from me to their Forman requesting access, gave it to my solicitor who sent them on , next day got a call will you take 2.5k and pay you today,
You gotta love modern technology,
Always keep a paper trail

Irish Fine Art Plasterwork | Irish Fine Art Plasterwork

Well done, you need to be sharp these days, I am a bit blasé about it which is stupid but I work for people I know mostly,there is a need for verifying everything you do and are owed for,
email is great for this ,

I do this sort of thing a lot. I've also got a really handy app for my phone (Android) called CamScanner. You take a picture of any document, drawing, scribbled notes etc. then it converts the picture to a pdf. Like texts and emails it's proved a point on a couple of occasions when the original note written on plasterboard has been skimmed over, or the box that the sketch was drawn on gone in the skip.

You need eyes in the back of your head in our game. You only have to get stung once to learn this the hard way

Aye but they didnt want to pay it all for the sake of one room ..... Happy ur sorted in anyways, hate people who try to play the game like

i always do most communication via email for this very reason. they cannot deny sending it then.
glad you got sorted frank.
alterations for 39 rooms, what the hell where you doing?

i always do most communication via email for this very reason. they cannot deny sending it then.
glad you got sorted frank.
alterations for 39 rooms, what the hell where you doing?

They put in a bulkhead for air con 1 length per room in top hotel in Dublin,
We had already completed 20k worth of work no problem, deposit up front then payment when finished,
But this was the last phase and they didn't need us anymore,
Sound familiar anyone

call recorder on android is good, as well. and free. you can set it to automatically record every call you make or receive. you can just play any message back, get addresses you didn't scribble down, recall quotes and alterations you agreed over the phone etc. i record every call i make. look what happened to ryan with all those hoax calls and messages. i also have some spy glasses. you can just walk around like they're normal glasses and record everything in hd. was going to use them today when i was supposed to meet mahmood and look at an old pub he was converting but he didnt turn up and didnt answer his phone :RpS_cursing: im glad, really :RpS_sleep:

call recorder on android is good, as well. and free. you can set it to automatically record every call you make or receive. you can just play any message back, get addresses you didn't scribble down, recall quotes and alterations you agreed over the phone etc. i record every call i make. look what happened to ryan with all those hoax calls and messages. i also have some spy glasses. you can just walk around like they're normal glasses and record everything in hd. was going to use them today when i was supposed to meet mahmood and look at an old pub he was converting but he didnt turn up and didnt answer his phone :RpS_cursing: im glad, really :RpS_sleep:
So is he probably

gonna try that app, sick of ethnic s saying "go ahead, will not asking for other ceiling for special price for value " . Wish Ryan had the app, wouldn't be accusing me all the time.
ive got some spy glasses for £150, Ryan and 123BCFC. They're x Ray specs and if u wear them and look at your left hand you can see your bones @bubbles65 @johniosaif will remember, before @henry 's time

Last edited by a moderator:
he might have meant half one in the morning when he finished in the kitchens. then again it would be sunday then

They put in a bulkhead for air con 1 length per room in top hotel in Dublin,
We had already completed 20k worth of work no problem, deposit up front then payment when finished,
But this was the last phase and they didn't need us anymore,
Sound familiar anyone 

Irish Fine Art Plasterwork | Irish Fine Art Plasterwork[/QUOTE

surprised they'd pay that much in Ballyfermot

But closer to the Aviva than that,
A well know rugby haunt

Status
Not open for further replies.