painted brick

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickelarse

Private Member
got a job to do soon. house rendered with cpi. 2 small walls are painted bricks. but only like a white wash, still all the texture and key on them. what do u guys normally use? i was told that cpi highbond is quite good.

if theres a good key it should be ok, but the bond is only as good as the surface it's adhering to as you well know, try and scabble some off the paint off for peace off mind if you like

yeah i will try to. just quite fiddly area with lots of glass. dont want to damage anything. u think the high bond is worth using? its the same as rendaid i think

the paints sound. like i say its hardly even a coating. just a watery colour on the bricks. just thought a highbond/rendaid might take a little better

evening all, not sure but i'm fairly sure you can't/shouldn't use rendaid on painted areas, webber don't guarantee product on that type of backing. unless this has changed since i last used it? never used highbond!

they wont gauratee it anyway thats only for big jobs when they get involved with the spec

Status
Not open for further replies.