pain killers

Status
Not open for further replies.
could give you a lovely blowjob mate ......doubt it'll help the elbow but im sure itll relax you.......................or just lead to a massive anxiety attack ;D

get the injection painkillers dont really help i am gonna go see my doc about another injection i think you can only have 2 its paining a bit but not as bad as this time last year.

If i was you i would try to suffer it till Xmas , go private and get a cortisone injection just before the Holiday rest it for at least a week the injection costs around £80 but for that you will get it done when you want but rest it put it in a sling if you have to , if that don't work then its carpal tunnel surgery which will means 4/6 weeks rest. In the mean time acupunture is worth a go.

Church is right cortisone injections dont work properly unless combined with rest some even say keep it in a sling for a couple of weeks the max you can have is 3 anymore and you start doing damage i had the op for tennis elbow about 25 years ago and it was 6 weeks of work after ,might be less nowadays but never had a problem with it since just the rest of me has fallen apart.
Lucius

Status
Not open for further replies.