Pain in the ass electrician

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olib92

Does anybody else have a problem with electricians just throwing there cables anywhere and everywhere??!! I have a conservatory contract with a window company and the sparky is a nob!! Spent half a day yesterday sorting his wires out so I could plaster the reveals around a door

just cut then off into the box he wnt leave then hanging out again:RpS_wink:

They thnk they are the cream of the trade, everyone else is beneath them. Tell the window company it's not ready for you cause the spark ain't finished, you on a price or Time and materials?

Probably an employee of the electrical company who doesn't have a cash job lined up at the mo, have a word with him, or the conservatory outfit:RpS_thumbup:

no talking choppy choppy no more cables hanging out is hes an electrictian he would have been in the game long enough to know that leaving loadsa cabes out is goin to slow the spread down thus slowing the whole job down

see the CCunt where i am now. Hes about 24 thinks hes someone real special. I swear on my life he goes in his car about 9.45 and plays on his phone till about 3 then cleans up and goes home early EVERYDAY

hes now drilling big downlighter holes in all the ceilings i taped missing the big circles we marked with a cross in them. so i gotta go round repairing them.

For the life of me why dont they just leave there cables in the ceiling and have a plan to cut em out its a 1000 times easier for everyone.

I always tell them to draw a map, cos they're all going above the boards, never had one argue yet :RpS_thumbup:

We have an electrician who never cleans up. So we started sweeping up around his off cuts. Takes a bit longer but gives you a hell of a lot of pleasure when the customer complains about it. They just assume we'll clean it up!

They thnk they are the cream of the trade, everyone else is beneath them. Tell the window company it's not ready for you cause the spark ain't finished, you on a price or Time and materials?

I'm getting paid on a daily rate, so ill end up getin more for it but its just fukin annoying!!

often Bod. i was even down a garage once and a bloke came in driving a siera estate nearly crying cos he just had a new turbo fitted and was goin on holls the next day. They were all baffled till i showed him

I once cut the kin cable and stuffed them back up the conduit they get on my fiking nerves how long does a cable have to be jezzzzz a holes but we love em :RpS_cursing:

i usually ask them if there working on meterage aswell the amount there leaving out, luckily most of the sparks i work for know now that if there cables are put in the box for me i wnt cut them and will clean the box out, if they dnt i will cut and not clean it out or ill swap the little bits of lecky tape they leave on the end of a cable with the writing on so nothing works

i usually ask them if there working on meterage aswell the amount there leaving out, luckily most of the sparks i work for know now that if there cables are put in the box for me i wnt cut them and will clean the box out, if they dnt i will cut and not clean it out or ill swap the little bits of lecky tape they leave on the end of a cable with the writing on so nothing works

thats what i tell them too, they leave the cables hanging out about a foot and half and after ive cut them back i cant remember what marks hes put on the ends, oops!

i like what bubbles said on a thread months ago (sure it was bubble if not it was dannym) screw/nail a bit of wire to the stud work and hang it out of the box :RpS_lol:

must have been dannymac then

have the deleted/locked the whateverbus thread?

Yeah it was me, works a treat. Just add a few extra wires here and there, they ferkin love it.:RpS_sneaky:

When he confronts you, perhaps say that you hate to see waste so you reused all the wires that he'd left on the floor.

Ecological innit.

Status
Not open for further replies.