Paddle mixers drills

Status
Not open for further replies.
fella im working for at the mo has just bought one of those evolution whisks 240 for 60 bar with a years guarentee, although, i had a min spare today and knocked up some dot and dab for someone as hes an old boy and he was blowing out his arse trying to keep on top of his workload and forgot this mixer comes with a positive whisk.......shite hit the fan.....and the ceilin......and the walls.... windows.....floors......us........all the unstuck boards.......stairs and anything else that happened to be about hahahaha

so your from Wakey somewhere and you use a bird to but your mix on?:RpS_confused:

think im lazy too, sod the stick or podger:RpS_scared:

you live in the city then ? bet ya from lupset

:RpS_scared:no way...do do some work in lupset from time to time tho....

live near east ardsley mate....back in my app days we didn'tv av megamixer's.....'ukin bath shovel and rake for browning....stick n podger for finnish....labs n kidz these day's don't know there luck!

just got one of those''professional' mixers from aldi nps.....for £40 it's got to be worth a go.anyways got it home,plugged it in...and realised the refina soft start is like a v8 compared to this piece of shite:rolleyes)

i was crying on monday my drill broke i have had it 8 years and it never missed a beat not even needed bushes in it ,i took it to repair center and its dead motors gone on it i will be having a small ceremony with the kids over the weekend to bury it by my dog in the garden damn ile miss him :RpS_crying: on the up side though ive bought a draper mixer 1400 watt 130 quid and i am well surprised with it its got high and low gears and 5 speeds ile be putting a couple of wheels on it and the van can go on ebay!! used it this week and its been knocking 3 bags of dabbing up no sweat only thing is it sounds like a jet engine when its full pelt and i found that wearing a customers skirt while mixing isnt a great idea as the backdraft blows it up and gives them an eyefull and it aint plaster! great mixer though for the money:RpS_thumbup:

There was a power cut on site today, and i carried on mixing all afternoon with a baton on my own, and still got the size set on.......Faggots lol

...back in my app days we didn'tv av megamixer's.....'ukin bath shovel and rake for browning....stick n podger for finnish....labs n kidz these day's don't know there luck!

Still use the bath and shovel for browning and the old bike cog on a stick for skim if the power goes off or if its only a small job. Sometimes I just can't be arsed getting the mixer out and reach for the podger instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.