Paddle mixers drills

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

thfc191

Im still using a cheap drill i keep meaning to get a mixer but not sure which 1 and cant afford a 250 quid only about 100ish what do you guys use

Has anyone got 1 of these ? there's so much choice i can't make my mind up :confused::confused:

wickes have a 110 v for £76 110V Professional Paddle Mixer - Cement Mixers - Power Tools -Tools, Electrical & Plumbing - Wickes

but there 240v is £135 240V Professional Paddle Mixer - Cement Mixers - Power Tools -Tools, Electrical & Plumbing - Wickes

i dont have 110v tranny otherwise thats a v good price typical

screwfix £70 Erbauer ERB20GM 800W Mixer 230V Erbauer ERB20GM 800W Mixer 230V | Screwfix.com
screwfix £99.99 Tecmix TM 1100 1100W Mixer Drill 230V Tecmix TM 1100 1100W Mixer Drill 230V | Screwfix.com
screwfix £119.99 Sparky BM 1060E 1050W Paddle Mixer 240V
Sparky BM 1060E 1050W Paddle Mixer 240V | Screwfix.com

there are other sparkys £150 plus

Toolstation £95 Heavy Duty Plaster Mixer 1800w 230V
Toolstation > Power Tools > Mixers > Heavy Duty Plaster Mixer 1800w

you cant afford another 150 -200 for a top end paddle mixer?
its a days wage,spend the money on a decent mxer that will last years, its the main tool of your trade.

i know what your saying but work has been slow this year when i get a big ish job next hopefully i'll get one then , what have you got owls

i know what your saying but work has been slow this year when i get a big ish job next hopefully i'll get one then , what have you got owls

a utiform 3 cyclinder diesel £18,000 mixer :RpS_thumbup:
or a an 1800 watt mm30 from refina about 350 quid if im feeling fruity.

i had tried loads of cheap whists when i started out plastering, but most were tripe.

Last edited:
I've had my megamixer for nearly 8 years and it's never stopped! If you can borrow some money to get a proper mixer I'd definitely do that. Lads I work with buy cheap and they're always replacing them. Like Owls said its your main tool!

you cant afford another 150 -200 for a top end paddle mixer?
its a days wage,spend the money on a decent mxer that will last years, its the main tool of your trade.
jees,, thats a days wage how many hours do you work for that? about 18?
27.gif

That twin paddle one looks ropey woollsy try and stick to a single whisk mixer i have a refina megamixer and had it for about 10 years and its still going strong, Its the same as the eibenstock ones on e-bay.

That twin paddle one looks ropey woollsy try and stick to a single whisk mixer i have a refina megamixer and had it for about 10 years and its still going strong, Its the same as the eibenstock ones on e-bay.

mate of mine bought a ebinstock mega mixer from a irish tool shop on e bay for 310 seemed well blag no power in it for a 1800w ,

If you're going to spend atleast £100 on a mixer i'd just save abit more and get a REFINA MM19/1 Mega Mixer, which is what i did after that piece of crap mixer in the link above died on me. Buy cheap buy twice with mixers they just burn out when used every day.

I've mixed everything with the megamixer and it doesn't struggle, and it's not the £300 pound one.

I've used other peoples Evolution mixer that screwfix sells before, and found it mixed well for a small, light mixer.

If you mean you cant afford a Refina, Ive had a Belle Promix 1600 for about 5 years, never had a problem, have mixed a water butt 5 bags of hardwall easily, and theyre under £200

i bought a evolution twister for £110 from screw fix and its knocking up the mixes from dabing to skim , and it ay bad. thats a 110v,cant comment on the 240v. its lasted 3 weeks solid so far, but when it goes ill be the first to comment

i have the belle 1600e same as devon and in 6 years have only had to change the brushes ! nothing can stop it, not even being dropped down the stairs by my bitch!!!!!!

Hi guys,
i'm looking for a 240v mixer for under £100.it would only be used for light work...upto a bag of bonding/skim a time.any recomendations as there are loads!!:RpS_unsure:
already have a 110v megamixer for heavier work:RpS_thumbsup:

cheers

Have a look at the Stikunpodger super dupa eco friendly knockerruper bucketoskim cream creator .had one for years and has never let me down . cheap to run , no long leads to trip over there for reducing accidents in the work place .Go on treat ya lab to one he will be for ever thankful.:RpS_thumbup:

nps...i'm doing maintance work,so don't always need a decent drill,having to lug a tran about is a pain if i only need a small mix,would free a bit of mixing space up2.

by the way i'm in wakey...have you seen any of those drills in aldi mate?

what??? its onni a little box mate
no ive not seen them just seen them advertised cant be bad for a few quid though, surely do your jobs for ya

where in wakey are you?

keep ya head in here mate its a good laff

Status
Not open for further replies.