P1ss

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

kgreigh

I ordered myy first item from p1ss at 11am yesturday have just got back from work to find my order waiting for me, a 16ins nela premium whitch I might add looks fantastic, also found a courtesy p1ss/nela tshirt in the parcel whitch I will happily wear to work after the service I reecieved, would defenately recomend them to anyone who hasnt used them yet.:RpS_thumbsup:

i got the 16 aswell mate, you will like it...
Hope so looks very well engineered, been used to using the 14ins mt for laying on and finish.will defo get the16ins s*p*r*lex when they are in stock,do you use a s*p*r*lex if so is there much adjustment needed i.e timings?

use the 16 s*p*r*lex aswell, have a look at the Nela video mate, not that much difference in timings really.... I find no time difference at all, have a play around with it, good luck..

What's with all the t-shirts.. We didn't get any...:RpS_crying:.. RYAN!!!!!! :RpS_sneaky: :RpS_biggrin:

What's with all the t-shirts.. We didn't get any...:RpS_crying:.. RYAN!!!!!! :RpS_sneaky: :RpS_biggrin:
oops!:huh:should have kepf my mouth shut lol might be because the s*p*r*lex wasnt in stock and will have to place seperate order for that,either way with or without the t shirt still impressed with service.:)

Dont get too excited by that premium trowel mine has been designated floor scraper!

Gutted you don't like it mate. Speaking to NELA again this week and making improvements on the Premiums. Loads of good feedback on them but we want something that everyone will love. Do you just think your used to a MT and struggling with the change over?

I ordered myy first item from p1ss at 11am yesturday have just got back from work to find my order waiting for me, a 16ins nela premium whitch I might add looks fantastic, also found a courtesy p1ss/nela tshirt in the parcel whitch I will happily wear to work after the service I reecieved, would defenately recomend them to anyone who hasnt used them yet.:RpS_thumbsup:

Cheers mate, love coming on the forum and seeing comments like this. makes it all worth while. Thanks for your business and hope you get on with the Trowel really well. Let me know when you need a NELA s*p*r*lex and it will come with another T-shirt as long as we have them :RpS_thumbup:

Gutted you don't like it mate. Speaking to NELA again this week and making improvements on the Premiums. Loads of good feedback on them but we want something that everyone will love. Do you just think your used to a MT and struggling with the change over?

Its ok for putting on but forget about trowelling up, it tears skim awful. Be ok when its broken in though.
How do I reduce the air output on the eze mate.

Its ok for putting on but forget about trowelling up, it tears skim awful. Be ok when its broken in though.
How do I reduce the air output on the eze mate.

Yea will be good when it's broken in, thats why we try and push the s*p*r*lex as more of a finishing Trowel and the Premium as your 'all-round' Trowel

To reduce the Air Output you can turn it down on the Black Gauge on the back of the machine. That part is the Air Regulator. If you struggling, give us a call and we will talk it through.

Hows things going with the Machine?

Yea will be good when it's broken in, thats why we try and push the s*p*r*lex as more of a finishing Trowel and the Premium as your 'all-round' Trowel

To reduce the Air Output you can turn it down on the Black Gauge on the back of the machine. That part is the Air Regulator. If you struggling, give us a call and we will talk it through.

Hows things going with the Machine?

Going well mate, its a much easier day firing hardwall on with it. Though I do have to remove the pressure gauge part at end of day to clean it, but I dont mind that! its better than handballing, could do with a longer hose as well.

Going well mate, its a much easier day firing hardwall on with it. Though I do have to remove the pressure gauge part at end of day to clean it, but I dont mind that! its better than handballing, could do with a longer hose as well.

Give me a shout tomorrow and we can sort that out for you :RpS_thumbup:

I'm going to be ordering a 14" s*p*r*lex tomorrow, it's a birthday present to myself.
I'm going to give them a call tomorrow too, they said they would be in stock end of this week so hopefully tomz or friday:RpS_thumbup:

Ryan's a good guy, but I honestly can't get on with any of the tools I brought and don't use any of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.