P1SS taped protection

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobbyJack

Got some tape with drop down plastic protection from Ryan. Used it this week to protect an area. Worked very well and looked like a crime scene when all set up.

Very easy to put on and does a good job. Recommend it

I used it as well, well impressed, the tape was very sticky. Only complaint is there too short. If they had 2.4m ones I'd buy a **** load.

Hi Guys,

The tape is awesome isn't it. We only supply 550mm Drop - 1100mm Drop and 2100mm Drop.

We are looking to get a 2400mm Drop in stock, it was never a big seller for us previously and we need to take in 4 pallets of the stuff! Will look into it.

For prices please visit:

Protection Tapes

Ryan

Ryan can you not sort out your postage mate, the last time i looked into getting a couple of rolls of tape i was going to get spanked the same again for postage £8.00

Going to need some more for a tyrolean job coming up but reluctant to buy any as i feel im having my pants pulled down.

Just saying mate as expensive postage put a lot of blokes off Refina !!

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

Regarding deliveries and prices:

We don't make any money on deliveries. This is pretty much what we get charged.

We don't hide any packing or delivery costs into our prices, thats why we try and be as cost effective as possible.

All deliveries are next day.. Also these are fully insured. For example if your products arrive damaged etc we can claim and get new sent out to you for no charge.

Royal Mail delivery: I have tried this in the past and 9 times out of 10 the items either get lost or broken and causes us more expense. So it isn't really worth the risk.

I know when a delivery charge is £8.00 for example it doesn't look great, but the overall cost of the product is cheaper. If you purchased a whole box for example (48 rolls) there would still be the £8.00 delivery charge. Overall this doesn't have a massive effect on the roll price.

If we could swing delivery charges we would, unfortunately they charge us so we have to put the charges in somewhere. We don't believe hiding these in the original prices is the way forward.

Ryan

Very easy mate. Delivery prices to Ireland are different though. I maybe sending a pallet over to a company soon so will pass on their details to you if they come on board

grrrr if i had seen this the other day id have ordered it! need it for a job tomorrow im on in Wales, just bought some cheap ones from b&q with some masking tape.

Its great stuff. Been using it ages now. A 2.4 m version would be good and i would be happy to buy them instead of the 2.1 m i use now. Adding the 550mm drop to the 2.1 m is a ballache tbh. All the customers on domestics think its great. Saves the hassle of trying to cover bathroom suites and kitchens with dirty dust sheets. Well easy to apply. Just have a decent set of scissors to cut it as it makes it a lot easier imo. What i really like about this product is because its very thin plastic. It seems to stick to what you are covering. static maybe. Comes well in handy over customers built in wardrobes also thinking about it. Only thing i have found is be careful when sticking it to walls as if its not been painted that well it will pull the paint off in places. I did wipe a wall down the other day before i stuck it on "let it dry first" and came off fine. One last thing. sticks to pretty much anything also and stays up rather than some other products i have tried. Well there is my review and i give it a big thumbs up :RpS_thumbup:

I've used one a Decorator had that can fit to a gun type thing which was superb, I've got some of this stuff I've had it years but forget I've got it,if you can get the guns for them I think they were American they are the bees knees.

Speedymask been using it years on the externals

Great gear. The dolphin low tack window tape is too.

Our main buys for protection.

We buy similar stuff for when we are spraying paint, from Johnstones. About £5 a roll for the 550mm stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.