ox ultraflex

taylor

can you lay on with these new ox ultraflex trowels? There's a YouTube video of someone promoting them and he's using it to lay on and finish with

I lay on with my marshal and finish with my ox ultra . its a dream to use and leaves a great finish.

I was asking because on of the guys at work bought a 14 inch trowel and he asked me to wear it in a bit for him,he's more of a multi trade so doesn't do much plastering.I was impressed I think it's a decent trowel and it's pretty much the same size as my mt possibly a bit lighter,not by much but enough to notice when spreading plaster.im tempted to get one as my newer mt' s are taking longer to wear in and they seem to be a bit heavier than the older ones

Great for finishing . Its hard to describe but feel so different to my ss marshaltown and i love how it leaves multi and no worries about those pesky tiger stripes either imo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great for finishing . Its hard to describe but feel so different to my ss marshaltown and i love how it leaves multi and no worries about those pesky tiger stripes either imo.
At least you explained why you disagreed. Personally I don't like the handles or anything regarding ox tools plus they are Australian so enough said !! On the up side Utd beat Southampton and England beat the so all good :asadito:

At least you explained why you disagreed. Personally I don't like the handles or anything regarding ox tools plus they are Australian like Rolf Harris so enough said !! On the up side Utd beat Southampton and England beat the so all good :asadito:
Do you like nela @Marshy?
As the ox is the same trowel