Ox corner trowels

Members online

John j

Mono Don
Just bought one of these after my mt got crushed in van somehow. Let's just blame labourer. Should I chuck it in bin and get another mt as it seems you have to really push em in to corner to get em square or do they come good

Just bought one of these after my mt got crushed in van somehow. Let's just blame labourer. Should I chuck it in bin and get another mt as it seems you have to really push em in to corner to get em square or do they come good
I prefer the 90 degree ones.The wider ones will drive you mad leaving a line either side.MT do a 90 degree one.

I prefer the 90 degree ones.The wider ones will drive you mad leaving a line either side.MT do a 90 degree one.
So I learnt took half of fricking skim of . I,ve bent it a bit now but gonna get a mt or ragni as someone said. Only really got it as it was on someone else's account lol

it's 103 deg for a purpose to put pressure on the wings so it pushes right into the tapes for tape an fill 90 deg as said for plastering

IMG_1400.PNG
MT90degree.

Telling ya lads just try the ragni they are brilliant
Never liked the 103 degree ones but these don't dig in at all
The Mt 90 degree and good as well but need breaking in I find

I've got the ox internal and external corner trowel the external is pointless I've never used it, got the internal four years ago and it's pretty good I gave it a good bending to get it better and round the corners off, I probably wouldn't buy another though

Telling ya lads just try the ragni they are brilliant
Never liked the 103 degree ones but these don't dig in at all
The Mt 90 degree and good as well but need breaking in I find

We use the ragnis , I prefer it to the 90 degree ones . I just pull the internals on the 2nd coat perfect tool for me

I use a corner trowel differently to most... I do it in 2 passes... so only one wing touches on each pass... that way you dont get that horrible ridge that can happen :D

Not used the ox ones before so cant comment :D