Overboarding Bedroom Ceiling : advice appreciated

Depends on the ceiling it goes onto , if the joists are weak, it'll crack ,
Boards perpendicular to joists , use a brick pattern
member: 12606"]
[/QUOTE]
If the joists are weak another 3mm (12.5mm) won’t make a blind bit of difference!! How many ceilings have you done that the joists are weak ?

member: 12606"]
If the joists are weak another 3mm (12.5mm) won’t make a blind bit of difference!! How many ceilings have you done that the joists are weak ?
[/QUOTE]
You need another few weeks with me, it takes time but eventually it'll sink in, ps 12.5 minus 9 is 3.5 ,over 30 percent stronger , an example you.may follow is , in a 20mph speed limit A was travelling at 27 mph, will he explain to.the nice policeman what difference that makes to the kid in the road or will he accept that he's wrong

You need another few weeks with me, it takes time but eventually it'll sink in, ps 12.5 minus 9 is 3.5 ,over 30 percent stronger , an example you.may follow is , in a 20mph speed limit A was travelling at 27 mph, will he explain to.the nice policeman what difference that makes to the kid in the road or will he accept that he's wrong

9.5 Mm boards and 12.5 boards is a 3 Mm difference!!! Well it was in an English school, what you pikies were taught besides robbing is another thing altogether

[/QUOTE]
25% stronger btw

25% stronger btw
[/QUOTE]
It's not 25 percent stronger ya dope ,it's 33percent stronger , so English sometimes