this was for a blown lid lath/plaster with plastercoving too stay in place
brake down:
skip
5 plasterboard
5 bags of skim
roll of skrim
pva
sorry small bathroom lid over skim 1 bag of finish
3 days for 2 spreads the plasterer said the price is the price cos of the coving needs to stay up.
dont thnk ill be abell too beat that lol

overboard and skim 1 ceiling and overskim a bathroom ceiling? thats 1 day for 2 plasterer at most

ive just noticed its rip down, thats still a day and a half max. 3 bags of skim and half a bag for the bathroom ceiling.

weel thats his price lol said id need to go away and think
its a master bedroom with a bay window and all the orignal coving needs to sta up and all the lath+plaster to rp down and reboard thae bathroom is just over bear plaster 1 bag the most
he said 3 days skip+mats two spreads
1st day rip down+clean up
2nd day reboard amd skim
3rd day bathroom lid clean up 3pm ish finish just cant beat that price as ill do it with me and a sread just too get it done lol i cant stand rip downs messy crap :mad:

carping said:
weel thats his price lol said id need to go away and think
its a master bedroom with a bay window and all the orignal coving needs to sta up and all the lath+plaster to rp down and reboard thae bathroom is just over bear plaster 1 bag the most
he said 3 days skip+mats two spreads
1st day rip down+clean up
2nd day reboard amd skim
3rd day bathroom lid clean up 3pm ish finish just cant beat that price as ill do it with me and a sread just too get it done lol i cant stand rip downs messy crap :mad:

1st day rip down and board. its 5 boards for fu.cks sake. second day skim both ceilings in 1 go. clean up, done by 1

im not telling you a price, im sure even you could work that out. im saying for me it would be 1 and a half days on my own, your saying 3 days for 2 spreads.

so its going to take 2 plasterers 2 days to rip down and board a ceiling, and overskim a bathroom lid?!

600 i thiks not bad for two spreads one half days thats (360)////////190/////// 240 for mats lol skip say 50=190 mats
say 90 mats lol and food soo £50each for the pub love it 8)

walltowall wooooossssshh over my head steve you waner bum me man stop it im not that way lol the names john (carping)
sorry too let you down was that your lover m8 ??? ??? ??? :-* :-* :-* :-*

carping said:
600 i thiks not bad for two spreads oe half days thats 360-190 each thats 240 for mats lol skip say 50=190 mats

£190 for mats?! 4 bags of skim, 5 boards and some pva?! you need to speak to your merchants walltowall

richie said:
why two spreads? you could do that in a day on your tod if you were busy

thank you! my point exactly. and like pug said a hippo bag would be more than enough. troweladdict you need to think about it mate

troweladdict wall to wall was they your G** lovers come on tell me m8 sorry not digging at you m8 but if you wanner call me names then your just a muck spreading apprentice lol push the broom biaaaaaatch bruce wanner bum lol :-*

walltowall, i mean troweladdict, i mean carping. in all honesty its a good days work for 1 man and a labourer to hold the boards up. if he gets another price with someone who will actually do it in a day then your not going to get it.

steve cov said:
walltowall, i mean troweladdict, i mean carping. in all honesty its a good days work for 1 man and a labourer to hold the boards up. if he gets another price with someone who will actually do it in a day then your not going to get it.
stuff the labourer just buy board props

carping stop being a fanny and become a plasterer. rip down the ceiling and board it by dinner, skim them both after dinner. thats if you can manage that much skimming at one time? if not, get the labourer to do them and you mix up ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.