Out of date thistle bond it

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
open one up if it looks wank or congeled you will now but i would want it 4 than a £10 because as allways you wount be intiteled to a refund

ive used thistle bond it 8 months out of date recently,had no come backs went on fine

Last edited:
I bought a tub this morning, 50 euro and when i opened it was solid at the bottom and out of date august last year needless to say they are getting it back on monday.

yep id take it back if you paid full whack for it,but i just stired it up cos it solidified at bottom and as said it went on fine.the only thing thats ive found shags it is frost it just turns to a water slop

Yeah frost dont help with pva either had about 20 tubs go at once had to skip the lot, but with the thistle bond-it if its just out of date should be fine as long as you are using it with in the next 6 months, there was a guy who was a rep for bg on here and he said you have 6 months after the sell by date for there products.

Yeah frost dont help with pva either had about 20 tubs go at once had to skip the lot, but with the thistle bond-it if its just out of date should be fine as long as you are using it with in the next 6 months, there was a guy who was a rep for bg on here and he said you have 6 months after the sell by date for there products.

Sweet, i bet the dozey f**k*r put it through on full price when i get my statement...

Status
Not open for further replies.