Opinions on eze 24

David stewart

Thinking of getting one for spraying finish plaster got a few thousands mtrs to do and more coming along just wanting some opinions of people that's used them

I wouldn't bother for domestic stuff I use a ritmo for like 10m high industrial jobs it's the mutts nuts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

when you spray finish its thin as you like so not much straightening of wall but go for a demo or someone will be along who does it and maybe go in with them for a few days

Sometimes its better to talk to the guys that sell the machines ,they know what someone is using it for

Sometimes its better to talk to the guys that sell the machines ,they know what someone is using it for
With out a doubt keith that what I done before I bought the ezek4 and the company I worked for a few years back bought me a pft g5 can't see by the machines now lol

Got a job with 800 mtrs of skinning and the guys giving me a shot of a eze24 so will find out soon what there like can you spray finish with the spray gun that comes with it or do you need the one for tbe finish guy just uses it for top coat

Is that no what forums are for no want to keep pestering the guy no harm in asking is there ?
think i got that ,no mate ,just saves all the bullshit ,if your really after help,if i need help the main dealer is my first port of call ,just saying

Got a job with 800 mtrs of skinning and the guys giving me a shot of a eze24 so will find out soon what there like can you spray finish with the spray gun that comes with it or do you need the one for tbe finish guy just uses it for top coat

It's a different setup for plastering mate. Hoses and gun is different.

I text you Kennys number, did you get it?