One for the Scottish lads

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirtybill

How are you finding things just now on the work front, picking up, slowing down or what?

Been fairly busy myself but begining to slow down, going to see a guy lookin for subbies the morra for skimming work in hotel renovation but i can see it far enough in regards to prices, so will see what happens however not really in a posistion to turn anything away, got plenty quotes in for jobs but need the here and now.

Got one of my area managers checking it for me today. Wants a few rooms artexd so it'll pay to travel.

Solo but I've got representatives in wolverhampton, glasgow, doncaster, plymouth, kent and liverpool.

Solo but I've got representatives in wolverhampton, glasgow, doncaster, plymouth, kent and liverpool.
Have u got any work near Shropshire Beady? I don't mind travellin a bit i cud go to scotland but not till i've got my car fixed. But need sum work to pay to get it fixed to go to work etc bit of a catch 22 ain't it ffs!!

ive jacked it all in lee. can't be bothered with the hassle. just me and my labourer john jameson now.

But I've loaded up with boards earlier today mate!!! And just put my last £80 in the van for diesel!!! FFS!!!! What am I supposed to do now??

john yes the stratford branch is shutting down. mainly due to bad workmanship. lee i dont know what to say. i thought you got the message on your pager to call me.

No mate I lost the pager in the pub Friday afternoon. I did text you on your private phone friday night so you knew to email me!! Not happy mate!!

Rite!! dont forget i know where you live you little weasel!! I'm sending my heavy to Cov to sort you out!!!!
photo-376.jpg

LOL erm, allow me to chip in my tuppence worth. Aye Dirtybill. Work is not too bad up my way. Got a couple of good weeks on but my sphincter hasn't stopped twitching all year, to be honest. I'm just back from pricing 5 ceilings for artex in a Lochgilphead hotel. I'll be staying over 3 nights with all food and beer supplied. Worked for the hotelier a few times before so everyone's a winner! :RpS_cool: I told him to reserve me a double room, cos, you never know!!!

LOL erm, allow me to chip in my tuppence worth. Aye Dirtybill. Work is not too bad up my way. Got a couple of good weeks on but my sphincter hasn't stopped twitching all year, to be honest. I'm just back from pricing 5 ceilings for artex in a Lochgilphead hotel. I'll be staying over 3 nights with all food and beer supplied. Worked for the hotelier a few times before so everyone's a winner! :RpS_cool: I told him to reserve me a double room, cos, you never know!!!

For Stan by any chance?

What the **** is it with lochgilphead and artex:RpS_laugh:

P.S dont bother wi the double room, you'll see when you get there:RpS_biggrin:

your luck in a big seaside town and yes Bubbles im banged out up here gonna buy an apartment in Braehead and expand the Northern part of my company in the scrap bussiness with Casper as managing director, see you made it back safely John and never got blown of the mountain

For Stan by any chance?

What the **** is it with lochgilphead and artex:RpS_laugh:

P.S dont bother wi the double room, you'll see when you get there:RpS_biggrin:

Aye mate. So you know Stan the man? I did his other hotel at Tarbet!!! He's mad for the artex. So am i lol

your luck in a big seaside town and yes Bubbles im banged out up here gonna buy an apartment in Braehead and expand the Northern part of my company in the scrap bussiness with Casper as managing director, see you made it back safely John and never got blown of the mountain

Casper MD. It has a ring to it :RpS_cool: Aye lucius the mountain took a bit of climbing in the pishing rain, goretexed up to the hilt and sweating my betty swolllox off! Then a drive further north to lochgilphead to see stan. All in a days work mate. Did you get a square sausage doon yer neck for brekkie?

Aye done a wee bit of work for him in tarbert when i was doing the alumasc job out the back earlier in the year, decent fellow is that lad (think it's his son in law) still working wi him? Raggedy arse bunch he has workin for him:RpS_biggrin:, that was some task taking on the stag it was pretty fecked he asked me to do some roof work up there for him but no way was i digging in around that as it was shot to feck, was actually going to give him a shout in there on fri when i was up see if he had any skimming needing done as had asked previously but wont be up that way for a while now.

Casper MD. It has a ring to it :RpS_cool: Aye lucius the mountain took a bit of climbing in the pishing rain, goretexed up to the hilt and sweating my betty swolllox off! Then a drive further north to lochgilphead to see stan. All in a days work mate. Did you get a square sausage doon yer neck for brekkie?[/QUOTE
No breakfast mate never got in till 5 this morning in the Spoon this afternoon couple of pints and an Aristotle of wine and dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.