One for new apprentices.

scottie5

Private Member
You may find this useful.

Screenshot_2016-07-19-22-43-59-1.png

At least when I f**k*d with it I was usually still a bit drunk from the night before

I think we all f**k*d up big time at some stage as an apprentice i mean a proper apprentice not one of you courser bunch !!?? 6 weeks im an instant qualified spread !!?? Yeah course (no pun intended) you are pal :popcorn:

Its aimed at all you so called "plasterers" so f**k off and if i ever see you il break all your f**k**g fingers hows that!????
Ok big man(y) you've threatened so many people on here and no ones been hurt so im not to worried, all mouth and no back up

I'd love to visit you and going to see how long it will take me to get there? I can't drink beer anymore so if anything the odd cider evenue tho I shouldn't drink at all now. I'm not in the best mood this evening as my old dog sneezing blood again and it's not looking good. The people I threaten on the forum I'm more than happy to meet them and sort it out but they never reply to my pm messages so there you go??
All the best

Sorry about your dog mate, mine died last month so get it

I'd love to visit you and going to see how long it will take me to get there? I can't drink beer anymore so if anything the odd cider evenue tho I shouldn't drink at all now. I'm not in the best mood this evening as my old dog sneezing blood again and it's not looking good. The people I threaten on the forum I'm more than happy to meet them and sort it out but they never reply to my pm messages so there you go??
All the best

Ok pal you made your point but not a very good one

Ok pal you made your point but not a very good one
No point apart from you calling me for having done a 6 week course.....i dont bear you any ill will in general....i do think you have an anger issue that should be looked in to

Not a joke either, I have severe alcohol dependencies and pretty bad post traumatc stress and a therepist can be a f**k**g god send

2 hrs 4 mins away
Greg im not threatened chap..if you want to come and see me do it, I think the worst that would happen is we'd go for a drink and a chat...if not I got a taser that would turn you into 5 year old girl in about 5 seconds

All the best

Thank f**k I've not had a pm :)