one cam-lock trowel for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats the first time ive seen anyone actually admitting to buying one in the first place!! or maybe it came free with aroll of scrim ;D

phippsy it was probably just an impulse buy don't worry to much about it , now lets just all calm down and never speak of this subject again breath in breathhhhhh ouuuutttttttttt .

Yes ...it was an impulse buy....i admit it..my names phippsy and im a tool addict.........see a poss new tool and i have to buy it....a bladerunner ( up for sale also)......lol trowel hawk ( joking there)...but to be very serious im am now cured of this addiction .... since spending on that piece of (german word).........
so what was the bid again....2 turds?

:-[ :-[ I have a scrim applicator and a blade runner, not to mention half a dozen or so spare hawks, about twenty unused tapes and at least fifteen perfectly good trowels just sat in the unit doing nothing....oh and an electric hoist that I've never used :-[ :-[ I hope that makes you all feel better, I definitely a right sado for buying not needed tools.

IF you chuck the skrim gun straight at a 45 degree side wind at over 45 mph , it acts like a boomarang only it dont come back ;)

essexandy said:
:-[ :-[ I have a scrim applicator and a blade runner, not to mention half a dozen or so spare hawks, about twenty unused tapes and at least fifteen perfectly good trowels just sat in the unit doing nothing....oh and an electric hoist that I've never used :-[ :-[ I hope that makes you all feel better, I definitely a right sado for buying not needed tools.

Phippsy your just not right!!!!! ;)

i like the scrim applicator guns especially for angles ..........youre f**k*d though if you get a batch of sticky scrim and try buying spare blades for it ??? ??? ??? ???

i got machine for putting stuff on the surface of thing. its got chrome bits and a wooden handle with an ergonomic trigger.hardly used.

Status
Not open for further replies.