I had to watch it again:rolleyes) .... Welcome to the jungle:RpS_laugh:

Some of the comments On the you tube vid:RpS_lol:
Arsholes!!! Leave him alone:RpS_mad:

Even tho I've seen it!
I had to watch it again:rolleyes) .... Welcome to the jungle:RpS_laugh:

Some of the comments On the you tube vid:RpS_lol:
Arsholes!!! Leave him alone:RpS_mad:

I left a him a nice comment marra :RpS_wink:

No Cardiff is awesome its all good ok? Ely is a little rough but you only need to go there if you have to lol

Im not sure why but I reckon your a Sun newspaper reader,
bet you go to wickes & I reckon you got a cd player in your van.
Am I rite Rob? :RpS_unsure:

Another nailswater investigation is underway :RpS_thumbup:have you got fingerprint scanning done yet?

Last edited:

No mate i'm reading the American at the moment, yes i do frequent wickes but lady on till got massive t!ts and yes cd player but its a original ford one but i listen to Nation radio all the old hits, Now I bet you got a facial piecing some rubber colored bands on your wrists and a leather one and smoke roll ups! Am I rite Nisus?:flapper:

Here you go Nisus this is me in my other Business with some Blond as you seem so interested but I don't do blokes mate Ok! 100_1967.jpg

No Cardiff is awesome its all good ok? Ely is a little rough but you only need to go there if you have to lol

never been but i cant imagine it being any good !!! its in wales

got to love a bloke that wears a shirt for work! pikey

Last edited:
No mate i'm reading the American at the moment, yes i do frequent wickes but lady on till got massive t!ts and yes cd player but its a original ford one but i listen to Nation radio all the old hits, Now I bet you got a facial piecing some rubber colored bands on your wrists and a leather one and smoke roll ups! Am I rite Nisus?:flapper:

No Rob,
No facial piercings, no silly bands on wrists & i don't smoke. :RpS_thumbsup:

Here you go Nisus this is me in my other Business with some Blond as you seem so interested but I don't do blokes mate Ok!View attachment 1970

So they finally caught up with you then Rob lol. :RpS_biggrin:
I see you shaved your beard off for melinda :RpS_sneaky:

I'm not interested mate I was just asked to investigate you after the sockets & switches thread that's all, I think I have enough info to pass on now Rob G
:RpS_thumbup:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.