OMFG!

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
MYTH #1: YOU WONT GET A GOOD FINISH DOING YOUR OWN PLASTERING
You’re most likely to hear this particular myth from people in the building trade . It’s true that most general builders who can turn their hand to anything wont touch plastering. Why? Precisely because they can turn their hand to anything they rarely need to learn how to do anything to an exact formula – and plastering MUST be done to a set formula.

There are 2 important golden rules about plastering that we should understand right now…

1. Plastering is 100% about following a set recipe and set of techniques and you should follow them to the letter.

2. Plastering can NOT be improvised. You should not try and improve or simplify the processes of plastering revealed in our formula

plastering is about adapting the formula no 2 jobs will ever be the same, people must be buying into this s**t

Thats the funniest thing ive seen for ages, cheered me up that after Man U's appalling performance last night ;D

The GOLDEN formula, the GOLDEN formula, the GOLDEN formula. (german word)off, (german word) off, and (german word) off. The biggest load of crap Ive heard in ages :D

DID YOU KNOW THAT: YOU CAN LEARN TO PLASTER FROM SCRATCH IN LESS TIME THAN IT TAKES TO SAND DOWN A BAD PLASTERING JOB AND CLEAR AWAY THE DUST

almost as funny as the "smoothover" adverts on the telly

chunky and madmonk, why dont you flash out and buy the "masterplastering" dvd as advertised above ... its never to late to learn !!

you can get an angle just as good if not better than a hard angle with a good angle/corner trowel.

Amusing....very.
i loved the bit where he reckons plasterers earn more than doctors £75000 a year or more,maybe thats why i gota plaster 13 ceilings in a 5 bed bungalow for a doctor that has a brand new £100,000 porsche for himself and a supercharged rangerover for is missus on his driveway and a 09 plate voyager as the family run around worth £30000 plus at a guess.
the sad thing is i honestly think some people out there and prob on this forum are taking money off people that have learnt from a dvd or 3 day course...unreall

It was toss up between OMFG(OH My F*UCKING GOD!) OR JMAJ!(Jesus Mary And Joseph!)

Then again words cant describe this offer.

i say we all pull to gether get hold or this "master plasterer" and wrap him in wire mesh dab him to blockwork then level him out with the straight edge.. apply bond it to his balls with a 2 inch brush(just for fun) then hardwall over him,..but leave a straw in his mouth hangin out so he can stay alive and think about wot hes done untill he starves to death ..unless he wants to each wet hardwall to survive .. up to him reali
just a quick fort..............

del said:
wot a load of b.....ks, trouble is, someone will buy it :eek:
And why not , there only the same as those that buy a 5 day course and call em selves Plasterers, as Jeda posted in another thread, this is what a craftsman is up against

i got that dvd its f**k**g £30 let the dog play with it my two year old can plaster better then that ;) ;) he showed finished the wall but not the ceiling is it harder to do then the wall thats why he dont show you how to do it then think that dvd was dune in his shed ???

we want a copy ;D

could all chip in a quid... get this dvd and take it in turns to watch for a laugh then post it on to the next chap ???

i admit it ,it was me....thought i could get a giggle with everyone out of it......thought better of it so didnt post...sorry if its caused any issues

that guy in the video looks like one of the umpa lumpas.short stubby forearms bet he walks with his little arms waddling like a midget.the little fella looked like he enjoyed it.wouldnt mind one of them to put in the suitcase when working away.bring it out give it a kicking after a hard day.then back in the case with a biscuit.

this guy must believe his own crap..how else could he sleep at night. say i gave that DVD to my next door-nabour does that meen in 12 months he would be skimmin his house out and i could give him a job?

Status
Not open for further replies.