olympics

Status
Not open for further replies.
and they got a load of russians running it who you got to bung money to every week to get work and to stop your tools going missing and you got to pay the labs to load out

yes mate i know some fixers who were working there after deductions they were on about 80 a day before tax on pricework

**** that. Almost went down there on it a few months ago but found it a bit worrying that for a while they have been advertising for fixers on there.

was talking to a bricky who was on there and he reckons they just pick out three blokes sack them on the spot for no reason just to keep everyone in line

Same sort of stories did the rounds about canary wharf when they were building it. Site works always shite in a recession

Ask the question
In the middle of the worst recession in living memory why ? are they always advertising for plasterboard & partition fixers, tapers & jointers.

Maybe get some sort of online petition together to send to 'whoever' in government.................errr......maybe i just wasted my time typing that:RpS_crying:

Most of the security on the village is Russian or Polish they are basicly running the whole show and once BDL get in somwhere the money is going to be s**t.

and they got a load of russians running it who you got to bung money to every week to get work and to stop your tools going missing and you got to pay the labs to load out

I'll second that, was talking to someone last week and was told the same thing. That's how things are run in Russia and bless em along with organised crime they have brought that with them too!

Status
Not open for further replies.