oldest plasterer on the forum

• Thread starter Deleted member 29624
  • Start date

Members online

Was thinking that was a very good day to knock three out on your own.
Makes life a hell of a lot easier with one of them doesn't it.
You'll have to let us no how you get on with the speedskim.
If someone said you got to give up the lifter or the wife .....her bags would be packed at the door....if it goes well I might even post a photo or two

Haha its that good is it .. It's a good job your missus doesn't read what your putting she takes some stick .
You should mate show these old ones who easy and good they are .. I got my dad using one now he's fifty and he loves it.

45 and starting to understand what they meant by a young mans game!
flat out busy and my body knows it, lot of aches and pains and once i sit down i find it hard to get up again.
It offers a lot of freedom and the money is good , im hoping for a lack of plasterers and a building boom , earn some decent money and move into something else.
Fecking 70! i dont think so

i,m 52 been plastering since i was 16 -------- went in to teaching to prevent to much damage to joints, plus the paid holidays ---- were a big draw :inocente:

I'm 37, feel 17 some mornings and 97 on others!

Wouldn't change it for the world tho, love the trade - fed n clothed me as a bairn and now doing the same for my kids.

Cheers mate, probably nothing else I could do to keep the same standard of living. Sometimes involves a bit of sh*t eating or bending over but it usually evens out lol