oh s**t!!

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Duff you sound like a real carrot crunching cuntry yocal.Best you tape some advise and go fwacky yourself with a courgette.
Sounds like 4plastering is not for you.
Best you Mack yourself another trade like crossdressing.

Then again it did have Driveways/UvPC/Block paving....ALL WORK GUARANTEED(Till the cheque clears lol)

I think its interesting how only one of you has said about having beads on a dashing job. And king kebab you need to get a spell checker or something I couldnt understand a word. Unless your a joedaki. Thank you NRM2007

ive seen loads of houses dashed with plastic beads makes it look a bit prefaby but its not un-herd of

Says he's been on cowboy builders, but was he helping out or was he the cowboy mt?
:RpS_unsure:

He duff.u sound lik a cumplet nob jocky,fanzy calling kebab a asswhole.He is 1 of the moist respekted plasterers on the forum.

Kent ? I cant take you seriously when you cant spell. I dont lnow if your being sarcastic or if your just mentally r******d. No kebab ive not been on cowboy builders ? I dont own any building business or anything. I just do what im told

Just popping by. This threads great, boss left me to prep the render but fk it I thort I'd finish it aswell! I like it, 10/10 for enterprise.

Thank fuk his boss isnt a surgeon. "I said prep the patient for a heart transplant on Monday......that didnt mean take his old heart out on Friday afternoon"

Duff you need to gentle with kentbuilder, he is a little backeards, but is a gangster spread, ace brick layer, excellent tree surgeon, very good tractor driver, sharp electricain and can neck a pint of Stella in 4 seconds.Legend mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.