Oh Christmas tree!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olican

Private Member
Popped in for a pint after work today and they had their Christmas tree up and the bar decced out [emoji33] the girl behind the bar said it was a company decision and they are instructed to "sell-up and promote Christmas" [emoji30]

Popped in for a pint after work today and they had their Christmas tree up and the bar decced out [emoji33] the girl behind the bar said it was a company decision and they are instructed to "sell-up and promote Christmas" [emoji30]

Did you whip out the rohypnol soaked mistletoe? :sorprendido3:

They sell it on draft in there me old fruit ;)

Well you'll need to watch out when you're up here on the p1ss, things are a little less obvious. I'm sure @Nisus will show you the ropes though, we wouldn't want you ending up in a container being shipped off to the land of the rising flip-flop as a jihadi bride. :eek:

Well you'll need to watch out when you're up here on the p1ss, things are a little less obvious. I'm sure @Nisus will show you the ropes though, we wouldn't want you ending up in a container being shipped off to the land of the rising flip-flop as a jihadi bride. :eek:
I'm sure I'll blend in well with you midlanders, I've been trying to draw my eyes closer together by staring at my nose more and I've super glued my toes together for that webbed feet look...I'm nearly there [emoji2]

Heard the had mince pies on sale 1st September lol. :endesacuerdo:

Yeah not long till the piss up now @Olican & @imago shame it's in Brum but hey ho, free rugby World Cup tickets, free hotel, free beer can't complain Really :D:bananahappy::birra::birras::bananas:

I think it makes a difference if you have kids...

My childhood Christmas's were never really anything exciting just headaches

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.