Off for my spinal injection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olican

Private Member
Off to have a Nerve root block procedure in an hour :RpS_unsure: cant wait

[video=youtube_share;Nxcz_mIunZM]http://youtu.be/Nxcz_mIunZM[/video]

good luck. hope it works :RpS_thumbup: if not you could become a mod on here or get into wheelchair basketball or racing or something. awful thing chronic back pain. constant. people dont realise unless theyve had it. they think your swinging the lead :RpS_mad:

good luck. hope it works :RpS_thumbup: if not you could become a mod on here or get into wheelchair basketball or racing or something. awful thing chronic back pain. constant. people dont realise unless theyve had it. they think your swinging the lead :RpS_mad:
Or you could invent a new sport like wheelchair docking:RpS_thumbup:

Cheers chaps. So true what you say there @Jurek I've had some darks days since this all started. I'm trying to work out the logistics of wheelchair docking @kgreigh , need to be hung like a hippo for it to work

Last edited by a moderator:
I read those injections have a 60/40% chance of leaving you with a week long erection?

I like them odds :D. When the doctor ask "any difficulty getting an erection?" I don't think the right reply is "don't know get your cock out!" :D

Procedure done and feel better already. Got myself all worked up for nothing, didn't feel a thing. Even when the surgeon hit bone on entry it didn't hurt. @SPREADS recommended this a long time ago, wish Id done it sooner

Which bone?

I hope you weren't laid on your back, iv heard about them sort of doctors.

Best of luck pal with recovery, last time I had an injection was year 8 at school for tb, I cried like a baby, school kind of went downhill from there

Glad it wasn't as bad as you thought, and it sounds like it might do the trick.

Need to make sure you're fully fit for rendering and plastering. :RpS_lol:

That would be nice but back to it in the morning, definitely taking your advice John, I'll be there for show really. Take it nice and easy :)

Procedure done and feel better already. Got myself all worked up for nothing, didn't feel a thing. Even when the surgeon hit bone on entry it didn't hurt. @SPREADS recommended this a long time ago, wish Id done it sooner
Stick with me @Olican :) I won't lead u far wrong ,told u this 2 years ago ,glad it went well tho ,give it a bit of time , mine went again soon after I had it done but because I knew about it I was rushed in had it done again and I've never looked back,that was in 98

Status
Not open for further replies.