OCR ( weber one coat render)

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all I've got a extension coming up and the customer wants it rendered with OCR. I've never used it and was looking for advice on how to use the stuff? Is it better the normal sand and cement?

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

I don.t get on with the company but the ocr is nice stuff to use. Can go on thick and can be finished in one day with a machine. I have put on by hand 2 coats in the day but watch for the usual suction problems and drying at the top but wet at the bottom. If you can stick to the usual 2 coats at least 1 day apart and expect a bit of suction.

Nice finish though.

use it all the time by hand, way nicer than sand/cement, put 2 coats on and rub it up. perfect, just add bags in the mixer, all additives are in their... you can even get a bucket to gauge the water from weber until you get used to it, its basically like s/c but better...

use it all the time by hand, way nicer than sand/cement, put 2 coats on and rub it up. perfect, just add bags in the mixer, all additives are in their... you can even get a bucket to gauge the water from weber until you get used to it, its basically like s/c but better...

So basically treat same as sand and cement. How much for a bag and how many meters per bag do you get?

yeh, depends how thick it goes on... if its nice new blocks it can go to nearly 2 meters a bag. old brickwork 1 metre..

Status
Not open for further replies.