Obtaining Knauf Aquapanel Exterior Boards

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

lozzer345

Continuing on my previous thread which has since been closed, I am building a small single storey timber framed extension, the consensus was that Aquapanel would be the way to go for the exterior carrier boards.
My local bm's are Jewsons and Travis Perkins, I called in to Jewsons and asked about the product and they just gave me a funny look, anyway after a bit of a conversation he said no we don't do them but we can get them, great I said can you get me 16 panels, he said no we can only do a full pallett load, I didn't bother anymore and left straight away.
I then called in at my local Travis Perkins and asked them, yes he said, there's 25 in stock at our Truro branch and we can get them here this week, 16 panels on there way, all at a real keen price, spot on.

Lozzer.

Good News Lozzer!!

I am glad that you managed to get sorted, and that TP agreed to split a pallet for you!

Let me know if you need any further help.....

Keen price from Travis?

pigs_zps4f1d744a.jpg

You got a job that needs a pallet splitting marra?

or you being rude for a change......

:-0..............do you really think so little of me Rich.....................:RpS_biggrin:

you would know if i needed some marra...................:RpS_wink:

Make sure you get the Exterior Lozzer!!

Glad that they managed to get it all sorted for you.

Good Luck mate....

Hi and thanks, I double checked with them and they said it's Knauf Aquapanel Exterior, however when they arrive at the local depot is there a way to tell if they are the exterior ones, maybe markings/texture etc?

Lozzer.

Hi there, I'm not in the trade so you guys might get it cheaper, TP's price to me was £18.50 + vat per board (16 boards) that's for the Aquapanel Exterior 2.4m x 900mm x 12.5mm.

Lozzer.
That is very good , heavy though them 2.4's , or i could be gettin old !!

Hi and thanks, I double checked with them and they said it's Knauf Aquapanel Exterior, however when they arrive at the local depot is there a way to tell if they are the exterior ones, maybe markings/texture etc?

Lozzer.

It says Aquapanel Outdoors on them.....

The side with the writing on it goes on the outside....

That is very good , heavy though them 2.4's , or i could be gettin old !!

Hi there, I'm on my own and 64 years old, I will manage them some how, used to work down the tin mines and gold mines plus did a lot of forestry/sawmill work, all heavy stuff.
Did a house to flats conversion not that long ago, no access for delivery, had to carry 250 sheets of sound and fire blocker uphill for fifty yards then get a third of them up narrow crooked stairs up to the third floor, what a f**king job that was.

Lozzer.

Hi there, I'm on my own and 64 years old, I will manage them some how, used to work down the tin mines and gold mines plus did a lot of forestry/sawmill work, all heavy stuff.
Did a house to flats conversion not that long ago, no access for delivery, had to carry 250 sheets of sound and fire blocker uphill for fifty yards then get a third of them up narrow crooked stairs up to the third floor, what a f**king job that was.

Lozzer.

Wanna job ?

Thanks for the offer but no thanks, my house diy is full time at the moment, besides I would need a decent rate, when I'm on the power it's seventeen pounds an hour...Yeah I know..

Lozzer.

Lozzer.

yeah see that paul. a 64 year old still working his arse off. and theres you...old and frail so having to jack in for an office job

xx

Status
Not open for further replies.