Oasis Barrowlands gig on TV now

• Thread starter Deleted member 32554
  • Start date

Members online

The barrowlands is a proper sweaty gig, an old dancehall, a Glasgow legend, my gran and mum preferred the locarno in sauchiehall street.
Anyway a bunch of manc wanks
I loved em back in day . Watching em now they just what the kids of the 90s wanted
. Dont think there music has aged well

What a magnetic performance.
I was there, but spent the night at the bar talking to a bird who had no interest in oasis. She'd been dragged there by her boyfriend, needless to say he had better taste in women than music.
No mate, he had great taste in music and you went home alone.... again.

Best oasis song is for me is called listen up, never released as a single but the lyrics are genius, shock of the lightning is 2nd, there newer material never lived up,but that one did.
Master plan is my favourite oasis album it’s a Sunday comin down album but it’s still slide away for me awesome, listen to sad song and take me away too you’ll never look back, for me tho the verve were better musically. Just saying

Master plan is my favourite oasis album it’s a Sunday comin down album but it’s still slide away for me awesome, listen to sad song and take me away too you’ll never look back, for me tho the verve were better musically. Just saying
Verve were better . Liked his solo stuff as well

Master plan should have been released instead of the album Be here now.
I seen oasis and the verve a few times, best oasis gig was the family to millions tour in 1999 in the old Wembley.

Master plan should have been released instead of the album Be here now.
I seen oasis and the verve a few times, best oasis gig was the family to millions tour in 1999 in the old Wembley.
I went see em at sheffield arena.. we were at back. Heads could touch ceiling when we stood on seats . I was that pissed I fell over 3 rows of chairs . Then when oasis came on I fell asleep and missed most of it