nvq level 2

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

spunkybum

as a spread i dont differ myself to any other lad ......but ive got more than 5 gcses so i dont get a government funded nvq......what the f**k is that all about?......im tempted to tell the kids to f**k school cause youll get more on the benefits ...what a f**k**g joke

a friend of mine has knocked work on the head because his miss's has had a kid....... and if both of them are out of work they'll pay for everything.... he said hes not gona get a job unless its over 23k a year

spunkybum said:
as a spread i dont differ myself to any other lad ......but ive got more than 5 gcses so i dont get a government funded nvq......what the F*** is that all about?......im tempted to tell the kids to F*** school cause youll get more on the benefits ...what a F****** joke

the system is a joke

how does the government know if you got gcse"s or not?
do 'o' levels count?
and are you sayin that if i can blag the jobcentre im a bit thick (easy done) and they cant find a record of my exam passes from 22 years ago then even though i aint claiming shite of em theyll pay for some waller to come and watch me work and give me a sertiffykate?

spunkybum said:
as a spread i dont differ myself to any other lad ......but ive got more than 5 gcses so i dont get a government funded nvq......what the F*** is that all about?......im tempted to tell the kids to F*** school cause youll get more on the benefits ...what a F****** joke

they aint worth a s**t anyway if its for your cscs card just stick with a labourers card!

i was lucky when i got mine the company paid for it all an brought on site asseors on, to get my nvq i had to have pictures of me doing various jobs id only been dion the job 3 months with my dad could just about skim haha they got pics of me holding s/c on my handboard to prove i could apply that, and holding a screeders float to prove i could do that f**k**g joke just a money making scheme this whole cscs thing mines runs out in novemeber thats another £25 quid they want off me to retake the test!

im still in shock ;D....what message are they trying to send out .......does the government just feel sorry for certain groups or what?

Truth of the matter is that the government (cant remember if it was this lot or the other, thats how long back it was) set targets of 95% of the working population having a level 2 NVQ or equivalent. Unfortunately 5 GCSE's at level a to c are equivalent to NVQ2. It might be worth checking you grades because if 1 is d or lower you would be eligible for funding.

i got 1a 2b's 3c's 1d and an e i think.....but they didnt have anything to do with plastering ???

i understand what youre saying gary im a stastic that doesnt work in my favour

They will only accept the C&G if you were an indentured apprentice, otherwise NVQ only I'm afraid.

Hello,

I have 2 B's 6 C's at gcse and then I did 'A' levels Law, BUsiness, Communication lol am i too bright to be a spread?? lol .

I think gary the spread will tell you what I know but cant post!!! put it this way I didnt pay a cent for mine!!

Danny

i left school and went to BAe as an apprentoid...
I took cse maths knowing i was gonna get a grade 1 and it was classed as the 'equivalent' of an o level 'c' which i needed..
BAe just laffed at it...not stupid y'see..
but...
if having 5 gcse's (or 'equivalent' :)) means i already have an nvq then surely all i have to do is ring em up and ask for it to be sent to me... i think ill pick plumbing...

lets face it we all must be thick as pigshit to have picked this game it really pisses me off when i see some jumped up wood butcher swanning around while im sweating my cods off on me third hit its enough to make you leave big sticky out bits on the skirting line and fill all the backboxes wankers im not bitter but im certainly twisted

Status
Not open for further replies.