Now this is the killer

Status
Not open for further replies.

kebab king

Private Member
Did a job the other week for a regular contact , a 9m2 kitchen ceiling .They supplied with some gear called ExTex.They suggested i paint this on prior to skimming the ceiling .Followed instruction on the tin , 1 hr later all the Artex was on my dust sheet , leaving a perfect ceiling .We better keep this on amongst out selfs .

been mentioned before, sure it was about £25 for a tub.... only probs is i cant remember what size the tub was :D

would save your money unless supplied for free.advertisers will proclaime works miracles but in reality having read comments of customers regarding this removal product the feedback is very poor,and the product in most cases required several or more applications and still failed to do what it said on the tin.but to members of the public that sumise they can plaster because it says so on a tub of polycell once over ,will have no hesitation in paying out good money for this miracle product.end result will be the same you guys will still get the call to make good any problems. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.