nothing for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

essexandy

The Lake Governor
I have absolutely nothing to sell to do with plastering, just got fed up seeing that last post from someone whose no longer a member. Of course if anyone wants to buy nothing of me for an inflated price I will donate 10% to charity. ;)

I'm not sure flynnyman it's difficult to put a value on something in such good condition, after all I never seem to use "absolutely nothing" when getting stuck in a work. I may have to auction it to get it's full value.

As long as your "nothing" has had as little use as mine it seems like a fair deal Grand. I think I may have found a niche market here. :D :D

Now I don't know which way to go, I could end up with more "nothing" than I Know what to do.... nothing with.
Perhaps one of the big commodity brokers will come in with a massive bid and I can retire to enjoy my fortune.

I think I must have spent far to long in the sun!!

cant be any good if your givin em away spunky.. i'd want at least 100 quid an hour..
quality cost money ;D

Qaulity smallity a free bj's a bj so keep your neb out chris ;D if you want to dole out free bj's spunky, no poblem. I can tell you now Chris was not shy . was you princesss ;)

that must have been the beer..
i did wonder why the eggs were so salty in the morning though ???

Status
Not open for further replies.