Not surprised really

Members online

vfr12

MOTORC*NT
as expected- prise will rise after brexit, but I don’t know why they used it after the vote, now and till it actually happens while we are still in the eu. It’s pathetic actually that the government don’t have a clue!!!
@Vincey what are you thoughts on this? I remember not while ago you was concerned about the post brexit prices on plaster. Do you think this will affect your life in anyway?

https://amp.theguardian.com/politics/2018/mar/31/manufacturing-firms-plan-job-cuts-after-brexit
What most people don't realise or ignore is the huge debt this country is in, local government and the main government are in the depths of debt , this country is heading for a chasm fall like Greece and will have no bail out facility as it has cut all the help lines , we will all suffer , there will be actual murders , hate crime will rise dramatically fuelled by morons like GPs and others ,who will sit in their comfortable houses typing more angry rhetoric

What most people don't realise or ignore is the huge debt this country is in, local government and the main government are in the depths of debt , this country is heading for a chasm fall like Greece and will have no bail out facility as it has cut all the help lines , we will all suffer , there will be actual murders , hate crime will rise dramatically fuelled by morons like GPs and others ,who will sit in their comfortable houses typing more angry rhetoric
Trump might buy England?

Lots of senior people in local councils are taking early retirement before brexit ,getting a nice pay deal, they're getting out before the s**t hits the fan, haven't you all noticed the decline in services,police,hospital,fire brigade ,brace yourselves

Can't agree more! But I have to disagree with siting comfortably in their houses. There won't be comfort for anyone!

Lol a report by a remoaner, manufacturing is seeing its biggest growth in years, which flys in the face of this report Pmsl. Typical remoaner bullshit.

When we joined the union there was no boom in the British economy, so by logic when we leave there will not be a loss to the economy.

Get over it lol

Lol a report by a remoaner, manufacturing is seeing its biggest growth in years, which flys in the face of this report Pmsl. Typical remoaner bullshit.

When we joined the union there was no boom in the British economy, so by logic when we leave there will not be a loss to the economy.

Get over it lol
You joined because you were failing at everything

Load of bullshit.
Just what they want people running around panicking and talking about it endlessly.
Another distraction thats all.
Chill and get on with your lives.

Get over it lol
I don't think it is, over here there is factories closing and job losses all the time. Maybe its just here, but definitely no manufacturing boom.

I don't think it is, over here there is factories closing and job losses all the time. Maybe its just here, but definitely no manufacturing boom.

Look at manufacturing experts it’s on the rise, as you say maybe not over there, but over here different story.

Look at manufacturing experts it’s on the rise, as you say maybe not over there, but over here different story.
Fair enough. I don't really keep up to date on English affairs myself so can only comment on what I can see myself mate.

They are very careful not to name any specific manufacturers so nothing can be checked

The trouble is, just like the last recesion, its all scare mongery. Mention a recesion, or Brexit its all doom and gloom. Just where the Politicans want us. If some one in high Govement stood up, shouting lets put the Great back in Britain and gave a positive shout the country would reverse its attitude and pull out.

NHS under terrible strain , wait till that bus pulls up with the £357m per week , did gps see that picture, he’s like Arsene wenger,

NHS under terrible strain , wait till that bus pulls up with the £357m per week , did gps see that picture, he’s like Arsene wenger,

Mainly down to poor management and no accountability and oh mass immigration, it gets enough moneythat is for sure.