Northern black out

giphy (14).gif

Sat in dark . No electric or WiFi. Anyone know todays footballscores @Cockney
watched the match today cockney, oh dear, moyes out now,

your freinds in bermondsey will be pleased,

i was looking out for you, trying to spot someone in the crowd with a handboard in his hand

Just wait for our next manager at Swansea to have a season then poach him and you'll do ok , like potter, to Brighton then chelski. Steve cooper at forest and Russel Martin at Southampton have ! We've been a conveyor belt of good players and managers to other clubs for ages.

Shambles mate!

Sad Fight GIF by Top Rank Boxing

People were leaving at halftime.
West Ham are massive :D

Massive cu nts
well speaking as an impartial northener with no allegiance to either side , the soloution is quite simple,
west ham move into white hart lane,
spurs at home one week, west ham at home the next week, before you know it spurs fans will be singing about bubbles, west ham fans singing yid army, everybody happy,
pubs/cafes near ground will all benefit,
conte and pacchetino announced as dream team new management at west ham, so improving relations with chelsea fans,
spurs fans start eating jellied eels/pearly queens etc,
everybody happy

well speaking as an impartial northener with no allegiance to either side , the soloution is quite simple,
west ham move into white hart lane,
spurs at home one week, west ham at home the next week, before you know it spurs fans will be singing about bubbles, west ham fans singing yid army, everybody happy,
pubs/cafes near ground will all benefit,
conte and pacchetino announced as dream team new management at west ham, so improving relations with chelsea fans,
spurs fans start eating jellied eels/pearly queens etc,
everybody happy
I’d rather be a northerner hector and that’s saying something!!!

Shambles mate!

Sad Fight GIF by Top Rank Boxing

People were leaving at halftime.
cockney , thomas tuchel leaving bayern munich, pochetino just matter of time, frank lampard out of work, just as i prophesised everything is coming together, the dream team new management at west ham, can just see you handboard in your hand, smiling waving and clapping along with the rest of west ham, cheering them on