North west

Status
Not open for further replies.
i told ya last time mate, i will do a bit with you (bring you on a few jobs with me and visa versa) but am working away at the minute, if you are interested in working the weekends then i will sort it out because i am snowed under in ellesmere port ;)

haha there was no slagging of anyone steve, we diddnt get much of a chance to have a good chat did we bruce, next job we will have to go to the cafe an have a good chin wag ;D

it was two ceilings mate, since i have been in buckingham io keep geting work up my way and also trying to sort out my wedding so brucei was a big help, made it so i could have the afternoon off with missus an kids :)

how big were they? who was the quickest? who was the cleanest? who mixed up? how much did you pay him? who had the best finish?

steve cov said:
how big were they?BIG who was the quickest? IT WAS A DRAW who was the cleanest? MY PANTS HAD A BIT MORE SKIM ON THEM who mixed up? WE MIXED UP SEPARATE how much did you pay him? THE SAME AS ME BUT WE CANT SAY FOR TAX REASONS ;D who had the best finish? BOTH WERE PERFECTO ::)

I tell ya lads this site has helped me no end. Ive had loads of laughs, met new people, got work and learnt tips.
Im a firm believer in Karma. This fr*ggin brandies strong :eek: :p

currys probably my favourite food. but i dont understand all the lingo on the menus. anyone care to explain? bhuna?! byriani?!

For me chicken chat is the ultimate starter followed by chicken chilli massala with boied rice, chipatye ( not sure on the spelling ). I love I****n food

steve cov said:
currys probably my favourite food. but i dont understand all the lingo on the menus. anyone care to explain? bhuna?! byriani?!

next time you get an I****n meal just pick no1 and then no2 just work your way through them mate, stay away from the vindaloo, madrass and bangalaw for now as they will hurt... bhuna is nice mate if its cooked properly its a meal like chicken masala or chicken bhuna, but when you order say... tandori chicken you can sa i want it with bhuna sauce or masala sauce or whatever you want mate ;)

hurt, shut up kirk you nonce ;D ive had loads of madras' and a few vindaloos. like i say i love curry, and if someone cooks a home made one i always like it. just dont understand the lingo.

I like a madras. But vindaloo is not for me to f**k**g hot. On the subject of hot food has anyone tried that new pizza in d*m**o's Meltdown the Revenge its F*****g ridiculously hot

haha, funny you should say that. a mate of mine has just put his facebook status to 'this dominos meltdown is ripping the co ck off me' lol

I love dominos escpecially when you get all the vouchers from them through the door!!! That pizza though is not even anything about taste. Got me bird to order while I was on me way home from work the other week she had one bite and almost passed out and I was embarrased as I only eat 4 slices and had to leave it. Usually I would eat a large to myself

we had a lads night round my mates a few weeks back. fancied some pizzas but didnt wanna pay loads cus there was a few of us. my mate (whos an accountant which would explain being a stingy basta rd) said 'watch this' phoned dominos. gave them our order and then said 'also ive got some buy one get one free vouchers' they said ok fine. didnt ask for them when they delivered it and then he laughed and said 'i do it all the time'

Alot of the time they have sent them out you just say you have them when you ring and see what happens sometimes they do not have that offer on so then you hang up and ring your next local d*m**o's up and try them as because they are all franchise they all have the offwer on at different times ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.