North London Plasterer needed

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissAlex

Hi All,

I have a small room/store cupboard to be plastered. It is currently only breeze blocks (cold!!) and I tend to use the room as a dumping area for shoes, boots and coats!

I now realise that I am not making the most of the space and have been advised to have the walls plastered so that I can fix sheves to the walls to create space in the bulk of the room.

Any quotes, advice, and thoughts would be welcomed!!:RpS_biggrin:

I live in Finsbury Park btw.

If you would like to give me a ring on 07749 679980 and let me have the size of the room I can give a a quote there and then. Or you can check out my site capital-refurbs.com for my e mail address.

Regards John

HI John,

I will get the measurements this week and then give you a buzz - thanks for the quick reply!!

Cheers

Alex

Measurements

HI John,

I will get the measurements this week and then give you a buzz - thanks for the quick reply!!

Cheers

Alex

Not a massive space:186 cm x 235 cm (main wall)140 cm x 235 cm (end walls)103 cm x 235 cm (door side) Hope this helps?

Hi Miss Alex
Thanks for the measurements its a days work, you have two options either dry line with plasterboard and a skim plaster finish or solid plaster.

The finish will look no different ,if you go for the dry line method it will be a bit warmer because there will be an air gap between the plasterboard and the wall however you will need to use long screws to put up any shelves
With the solid plaster method ordinary rawplugs will be fine.
Price is the same.
text me your number and I will text back a price
John

Status
Not open for further replies.