Noob signing on...

t33ch

Hi, just introducing myself. Been skulking in the shadows for years but have taken a lot of good advice from this forum so thought I should come out of the closet...err well not quite, but you know what I mean.
Ex-engineer, ex-physics teacher been in construction for 4 years. Do everything from design onwards but seem to get (and enjoy) a lot of plastering jobs (hence I'm here).

Steve (t33ch).

Welcome along Steve

Interesting background.... hope you come out of the shadows mate.... bet you have enjoyed a chuckle reading some threads...

Good luck mate

Rich

Hi, just introducing myself. Been skulking in the shadows for years but have taken a lot of good advice from this forum so thought I should come out of the closet...err well not quite, but you know what I mean.
Ex-engineer, ex-physics teacher been in construction for 4 years. Do everything from design onwards but seem to get (and enjoy) a lot of plastering jobs (hence I'm here).

Steve (t33ch).

So how long before ex plasterer appears on the cv ?
Can I ask do you naturally just seek new challenges or just sh it at whatever you turn you hand too ?

Welcome btw :hola:

So how long before ex plasterer appears on the cv ?
Can I ask do you naturally just seek new challenges or just sh it at whatever you turn you hand too ?

Welcome btw :hola:
Could you please calm down with these intense efforts at making everyone feel all warm and fuzzy inside? I know it's nearly xmas but you really need to stop worrying about how people perceive you.... also speak out and have an opinion sometimes jeez!

Could you please calm down with these intense efforts at making everyone feel all warm and fuzzy inside? I know it's nearly xmas but you really need to stop worrying about how people perceive you.... also speak out and have an opinion sometimes jeez!

You know what I may just do that

I listened on the radio today about a child born with a heart outside the body and the doctors managed to put it back in the body ,amazing , no link to gps or the lion man

GPS... I get bored easily!
I find plastering therapeutic, but couldn't stand doing it day-in day-out all year.
Remember Jesse from the fast show?... "This week I will be mostly..."

(I'm not quite so good looking though)

Reactions: gps
GPS... I get bored easily!
I find plastering therapeutic, but couldn't stand doing it day-in day-out all year.
Remember Jesse from the fast show?... "This week I will be mostly..."

(I'm not quite so good looking though)

Firstly I’d like to thank you for taking my post in the spirit it was intended.
Secondly I never watched the fast show, never particularly found or liked Whitehouse.

Steve (t33ch).

Welcome along :D

Always good to get involved :D