Non scraped krend

Members online

bigali

Hello ,has anyone used.thanks krend and just rubbed it with the float and left it finished with float not scraped .how would it compare to sand +cement and painted

Why would u want to do that. If you just float krend u will get different coloured shades in it

The people who own the house like the krend material but do not like the scraped look .I takit you have seen walls not scraped

I have. I have to drive past it today I'll take a picture. If the client wants it give it to them. But krend won't stand by it.

It's a neighbours house on side of main road want to keep them right but want to keep me even more right

I've floated and sponged parex as the customer didn't want a scraped finish.
The colour will vary as it says on the data sheet
I used G00 so it didn't look to back
Sand & cement with 4 coats of paint is the best option unless it needs to be breathable

Have floated and sponged Krend reveals and bands, before doing walls with standard scraped finnish, looks really well as a shade or two darker. Saw the building today looks alright after ten years though it was the dark grey which I reckon ages better than Buttermilk.

Sent from my HUAWEI G6-L11 using Tapatalk

Have floated and sponged Krend reveals and bands, before doing walls with standard scraped finnish, looks really well as a shade or two darker. Saw the building today looks alright after ten years though it was the dark grey which I reckon ages better than Buttermilk.

Sent from my HUAWEI G6-L11 using Tapatalk

I do same paddy, but ffs don't let even a drop of rain on them as it will mark it in a lighter colour, only happened me once, on my own house so it was grand!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have napped krend on numerous houses going back 10/11 years. Quoins in dark colour and elevations mostly in buttermilk.Pass them every now and again and they look 100%. Lovely stuff to napp actually.

We have napped krend on numerous houses going back 10/11 years. Quoins in dark colour and elevations mostly in buttermilk.Pass them every now and again and they look 100%. Lovely stuff to napp actually.
what's the script with it pal just rub it up then sponge or different

Just rub it up, sponge and napp, it's a piece of piss. Easier than s&c.
It's also to blame why mono hasn't took off in Ireland as you get a 'maintenance free' finish at half the cost of mono.

It's like a stipple type finish mucky, predominantly done in Ireland. Couldn't do it with the sand in England, needs to be real coarse.

ea8f4220395c24e8d82ad39658f25ea9.jpg

It's like a stipple type finish mucky, predominantly done in Ireland. Couldn't do it with the sand in England, needs to be real coarse.

Big k havnt done any k rend so complete novice like but do you scrape it Down wen its gone the day after then tiger float it after? Ive seen it done that way we helped on a Job but we put on and he scrapped back was years ago..or is it just scraped and not touched with the float?

kitchy I'm from irl as well, ,it's sand lime and cement render ,you float it up and bring up the fat of the lime with water and nap it with the float or napping sponge similar to artexing

Wat about k rend john? I want to know more about k rend and mono as havnt entered that market yet..is there different finishes to it I.e float up only and scrape back and float or is it just scraped back with a serated edge? Ive seen it done years ago there scraped back then tiger floated it

Wat about k rend john? I want to know more about k rend and mono as havnt entered that market yet..is there different finishes to it I.e float up only and scrape back and float or is it just scraped back with a serated edge? Ive seen it done years ago there scraped back then tiger floated it
no kitch I'm the same as yer self ,sand cement rendering, I'm here in Uk so long the 1st time I seen hardwall was over ,that krend looks easier on the body than s/c render

no kitch I'm the same as yer self ,sand cement rendering, I'm here in Uk so long the 1st time I seen hardwall was over ,that krend looks easier on the body than s/c render
I know..got a s&c job in a few weeks not a fan now want to start plugging k rend etc