no more pva multi finish

Status
Not open for further replies.

robbiboy1970

any one used this stuff yet,,went to mkm this morning they were on about sending the rest of the pallet back coz we're stuck in are old ways of pva ing ,,,,quoted me about 15 quid a bag ,,to em to stuff it up there fart pipe coz i cant pass on the price to the customer i would'nt get the job ..so whats your reviews to change my mind

same old thing m8 if it isnt broken dont touch it.its just another product .there trying 2 sell 2 the spreads m8 just more poppy 4 them .and its us who have 2 punch on the walls all day .then they want our feed back 2 make them more bunce .yet when we put our mony up they laugh .

There are load's of threads relating to bonding agents and there uses.

The same with PVA SBR etc.

hello steven. just believe me when i tell u. i have preached for years. and in 5 years time, people will still be arguing over wba, blue porridge and sbr. people ask the questions but dont want the answers. but you steven, have found the way. amen

Amen brother clark. I have thrown my half used bucket of Blue porridge into the deepest darkest corner of my lock up

you should have thrown it into the deepest and darkest hole you could find!

i hope you not expecting me to start treating you like a choirboy after all this :RpS_drool:

British gypsum ask a few spreads to go to there head office in east leake, we all had a dabble at it and to be honest its a load of **** i got quoted £10 per bag well from magnet pva is £5.75 and board finish is £5 i would sooner use pva as ive never had any issues with it

Still a bit slow , do you not think, we need a two coat finish that we can finish in two hours not three and a half.

Status
Not open for further replies.