No deal plaster supply

Members online

Everything's going up. When i price customers I did last year and they look like why's it gone up I just say price hike because of brexit . f**k it . Stock piling cash lol

BG spray plaster made in Spain??
So the gypsum gets mined here in the uk then gets sent out to Spain for them to Chuck a bit of Spanish yeso into it??WTF?
I hope you can help the shed some light on your post??
Politics and religion route of all trouble should not be debated in pubs or places of leisure. Plastering is on building site. politics house of commons wher all the idiot are. that we pay for by paying tax

Politics and religion route of all trouble should not be debated in pubs or places of leisure. Plastering is on building site. politics house of commons wher all the idiot are. that we pay for by paying tax
Timber federation said today worried about tariffs. 92% wood imported. Delay in just in time plus tarif means delays on building which will hit you, me and other plasterers on 'building sites' that you state. As for the ...."oh tariffs, so what, it's only short term, won't affect us, we'll be ruling the waves again in 6 weeks"....... wake the f**k up, your Brexit madness is truly dangerous. DIY f**k**g disaster. I've got mouths to feed.

Timber federation said today worried about tariffs. 92% wood imported. Delay in just in time plus tarif means delays on building which will hit you, me and other plasterers on 'building sites' that you state. As for the ...."oh tariffs, so what, it's only short term, won't affect us, we'll be ruling the waves again in 6 weeks"....... wake the f**k up, your Brexit madness is truly dangerous. DIY f**k**g disaster. I've got mouths to feed.
You should of being a mp not a plastrer

Who is putting the tariffs on lol all project fear lol

You should of being a mp not a plastrer
Yeah, that's what all my family say, but I just get wound up speaking to people. I apologise for ranting. I am genuinely very concerned, I don't accept the project fear argument, trump uses that one... he calls it fake news.

Yeah, that's what all my family say, but I just get wound up speaking to people. I apologise for ranting. I am genuinely very concerned, I don't accept the project fear argument, trump uses that one... he calls it fake news.
Don't worry m8 we will survive. Brexit or not.my self I think ther a nother referendum on the way.

The government does not have to put any tariffs on goods coming into this country, so again what tariffs are you speaking of ? If you notice it’s only pro EU news outlets that spread lies and fear

Yes your rhigt. But so many lies have been told. And people have the rhight to change ther mind. And so many people have voted out and the regret it now. To fuking late
Wrong so many people voted out and have fell for the scaremongering and now want to change there vote. I vote Tories but why may is leading this brexit when she wanted to remain just shows their only got there sens in mind

Yes your rhigt. But so many lies have been told. And people have the rhight to change ther mind. And so many people have voted out and the regret it now. To fuking late

Equally people who voted stay have changed their minds and would vote leave now, works both ways so is a fruitless argument that remainers make