Nice problem to have for once

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebearbeef

Not sure how many people are in a similar position at the min but actually enjoying work at the minute.

A few months back we got let down on what was supposed to be a steady job to see us through until a bigger job for our regular firm started. It fell through and after a few hours of initial panic thinking i might be out of work for the first proper time we sorted work and have been earning good money (relative to what we aim for) since.

Now in the position of working out which firm to go with for the next 6 months or so and getting a nice trickle of private work coming in as well to start building up that side of things also hopefully. Touch wood it continues.

Love the money hate the job! What sort of person would enjoy staring at walls all day! Unless your names charles bronson its not for me i would sooner work in a office full of totty! :bananas::bananas:

Love the money hate the job! What sort of person would enjoy staring at walls all day! Unless your names charles bronson its not for me i would sooner work in a office full of totty! :bananas::bananas:
What an office full of woman bitching about each other, moaning how cold they are even in July, nattering for hours about diets and what happened in coronation street last night, no thanks.

What an office full of woman bitching about each other, moaning how cold they are even in July, nattering for hours about diets and what happened in coronation street last night, no thanks.

Agreed. Plus after working in the building industry next to hairy arse blokes i don't think a trip to HR would be far away at any given time for "banter"

When it's good it's outstanding, when it's bad it's drudgery. Loving the trade at the mo but know from experience how quick it can turn.

Loving it at the moment.
Recently back in the game after some time out. It definitely ain't better on the other side!
Got a decent amount of work ahead of me, and really enjoying going to work every day.
Not doubt I will be moaning about work in a few months, but right now I know how lucky I am to have this trade.

Coping mechanisms? Radio on full blast kisstory on dab drive to work and home with a pencil sideways in mouth do a goal scoring celebration arms aloft get a dog and kick it regularly a few tips there cod psychology at its finest

Status
Not open for further replies.