nice local advert

• Thread starter Deleted member 29624
  • Start date

Members online

Why do new members follow suit with certain members (let's say members who have been around a long time) by hating to agree with me?
I'll re-phrase.
I agree with Flynnyman.
My "hate" is more for the phenomenon of what is popularily called "buyers regret"...we are getting used to the click and collect culture, with the exception of work in your house. I imagine some people like time to reflect.

I quote there and then. Everything is written down, labour, materials. Always allow a little extra for unforeseen issues. I normally get a booking there and then. Into the calendar and the Work board.

Never price on the spot...madness.

My old boss used to send me to price jobs...."whatever you do don't price it there and then"!!
Come back with the info.. have a think and price it from there (y)
I asked why?..he said.
"Cause one of two things will happen son
You'll either lose money or lose the job"

The cunnt knew his stuff:sisi:

Last edited:
Never price on the spot...madness.

My old boss used to send me to price jobs...."whatever you do don't price it there and then"!!
Come back with the info.. have a think and price it from there (y)
I asked why?..he said.
"Cause one of two things will happen son
You'll either lose money or lose the job"

The cunnt knew his stuff:sisi:

I never quote on the spot :D got annoying being told to f**k off your dreaming to my face :D

The lads working for f**k all are probably on the dole.

Yeah know alot at it here. Undercutting me doing a week for 350-400 and getting the house paid and 188euro on top for Dole. When you did it all up, not a bad wage. TBH thou, it doesn't bother me however I know some that hate them and would lift the phone and tout on them. c**ts!