nice local advert

• Thread starter Deleted member 29624
  • Start date
I know you never said they dont deserve their salary mate, sorry i didnt mean to say that, ive needed 4 of the 5 I mentioned over the years and once you need them so see how much theyre worth, was just making that point, not aiming anything at you

You have had a house fire ?

Plastering tutors need FOOKIN danger money...you seen the oiks that enter this trade
I know some right wierdos coming through recently...especially them lads who do the courses:aburrido:

I did a bit of part- time teaching year ago - one bloke in the class spent his day stabbing the plasterboard...I think he actually passed his NVQ...WTF

Screenshot_20170210-185917.png

There is talk of slow down but I think it won't last long :)

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Yes but that's just the bbc and the desperate left trying to talk the uk into a slowdown, just a few weeks back, mark carney had to back track AGAIN and revise the economy up.

Unless for a laugh never watch the bbc news, only last week they had a reporter going around Europe saying that brexit is irrelevant yes irrelevant as by the time it comes to leave, the eu may have already collapsed, they just hate losing and report on lie after lie to suit there biased leftie luvvie agenda

The BBC is not on the left and has never been its controlled by the establishment

Sent from my F3111 using Tapatalk

The BBC is pro Islam pro immigration pro labour pro eu.
Anti British anti border control anti brexit and anti trump

It's full of luvvies top to bottom but it's not on left pmsl what a nugget

Don't over think the whole thing, truth is we all think of ourselves first, just saying!

That was the problem though Blair and brown wanted to remain in power so invited all and sundrie in to gain the votes needed, the bbc were always worried if the Tories got back in the licence fee and the whole gravy train may come to an end so decided to call anyone who is against the eu and open borders racist.
Watch the bafta awards and the sh it these luvvies will spout, so long as it's not in there own backyard it doesn't matter.

Could you imagine the horror on linekers face if an immigration centre was built next to his multi million pound country mansion

Everything you see is a mirage of deceit so dense you will never scratch the surface of it.
Constantly using the media to push your thinking one way or another.
The sheeple bleating at each other from hillsides to no avail , forget it the shepherd is in control the grazing and bleating is solely to occupy before yer demise.
Amen.

Everything you see is a mirage of deceit so dense you will never scratch the surface of it.
Constantly using the media to push your thinking one way or another.
The sheeple bleating at each other from hillsides to no avail , forget it the shepherd is in control the grazing and bleating is solely to occupy before yer demise.
Amen.

I totally agree and understand, however the lefties piss me off no end lol

I'm off out for the day tapas and vino on palm lined streets of marbella .:birras:
IMG_4424.JPG
Meanwhile someone's been snapped out n about with a new mistress:foto:
IMG_4751.JPG
IMG_4379.JPG

:hola:

Gone a bit slack mate, going for the quotes but all of a sudden cant seem to nail anything down

It happens, I always aim at getting 1 in 2 I quote. But I go through stages where I get everything I quote on and also nought I quote on. The last few years I haven't it to be but February was always my quietest month

It happens, I always aim at getting 1 in 2 I quote. But I go through stages where I get everything I quote on and also nought I quote on. The last few years I haven't it to be but February was always my quietest month
4 quotes this weekend and didnt nail anything down, prices the same and usually have a good success rate so hopefully just a blip...role on the summer

4 quotes this weekend and didnt nail anything down, prices the same and usually have a good success rate so hopefully just a blip...role on the summer
Dont suppose they told you how far off you were in your quotes? Just be a blip, generally takes people a month or two after Xmas to get their finances back up again too... Or maybe some man out undercutting everyone started in your area, maybe trying to get a foothold. Hopefully just a wee blip, pick up for u again soon

Dont suppose they told you how far off you were in your quotes? Just be a blip, generally takes people a month or two after Xmas to get their finances back up again too... Or maybe some man out undercutting everyone started in your area, maybe trying to get a foothold. Hopefully just a wee blip, pick up for u again soon
Non of them actually said no so might be being paranoid but usually get the handshake and dates at the quote. It'll all be fine anyway I'm sure

Yes mate unless job is a bit bigger but for a room or two I know what I need so just tell them there and then
Might put some people off or make them uncomfortable and you may miss something I find it better to quote by email, also covers your arse if there is any issues.

Non of them actually said no so might be being paranoid but usually get the handshake and dates at the quote. It'll all be fine anyway I'm sure
Maybe just saving a week or 2,or payday at end of month, could hear from them yet.

Might put some people off or make them uncomfortable and you may miss something I find it better to quote by email, also covers your arse if there is any issues.
Yeah maybe not a bad idea

On reskims I normally give a price on the spot. Make a show of working out meterage etc Write the price on my card. Anything more involved gets an email within a week.

On reskims I normally give a price on the spot. Make a show of working out meterage etc Write the price on my card. Anything more involved gets an email within a week.
The main problem this causes is when they get back to you a month or more later, you do the job and there is confusion on what you priced. I've lost track on what I priced and have checked when I'm half way through the job and been pleasantly surprised it was more than I thought, God forbid I hadn't emailed them and when they say how much I say less but most times I say a hundred pound more just to then say to them "I thought you didn't know how much?" :)