nice local advert

• Thread starter Deleted member 29624
  • Start date

Members online

i love these adverts and the fact they post pictures of their work and are proud of it when it ain't that good

These clowns need f**k**g shooting!! There's a tool not far from me who had "A room skimmed £120 all in." Now it's £250 even so it's gimmicks like that what can make an honest tradesman seem a charlatan!!?? Let's face it no room is ever the same etc so God knows how they can make money??

let the people work cheap they will burn out soon enough :D

Everyone has their value on work. As long as there's enough for everyone, who really cares what they charge. However, I do get frustrated myself at times when I get undercut but then I realize its a c**t of a world we live in and can't be too greedy because everyone has to put food on the table one way or the other.

There's a boy round my way advertises.. "will beat any quote"...
How the f**k does that work:loco:...

There's a boy round my way advertises.. "will beat any quote"...
How the f**k does that work:loco:...
He probably gets loads of calls, gets a look in, if he wants it beats it by a tenner, if not, beats the quote ( coz he has to)... it then is "too busy to fit it in luv"....
Maybe??

Had a few lads ringing up for work said they've been ringing round but nothing happening, good lads as well, I'm not as busy as last year, looking on my builder and there's ten plasterers interested in one little job

Sent from my F3111 using Tapatalk

The lads working for f**k all are probably on the dole.

Lots of firemen round our way moonlight in the building industry. Now while I think they don't earn enough for the job they do, working on their rest days and undercutting everyone cos they already have a wage (and probably ain't declaring their sideline) is taking the p!ss.

Had a few lads ringing up for work said they've been ringing round but nothing happening, good lads as well, I'm not as busy as last year, looking on my builder and there's ten plasterers interested in one little job

Sent from my F3111 using Tapatalk
Tbh im finding it a bit of a struggle the last few weeks

i'm finding it difficult to balance my plastering and pole dancing all in the same week - can we introduce a 8th day to the working week:inocente:

Lots of firemen round our way moonlight in the building industry. Now while I think they don't earn enough for the job they do, working on their rest days and undercutting everyone cos they already have a wage (and probably ain't declaring their sideline) is taking the p!ss.

I know a few plumbers who are also fireman, I do think that for doing not a lot mostly they don't get a bad salary pension etc

tbh i think fire fighters are worthy of the salaries and pension they earn along with the nurses, police and prison officers

I know a few plumbers who are also fireman, I do think that for doing not a lot mostly they don't get a bad salary pension etc
Not doing a lot mostly...if you had a fire at your house you'd know they are worth every penny including any benefits they get...add police, nurses, armed services, paramedics and doctors to that list to...any job where you can save a life deserves anything we can give them

Not doing a lot mostly...if you had a fire at your house you'd know they are worth every penny including any benefits they get...add police, nurses, armed services, paramedics and doctors to that list to...any job where you can save a life deserves anything we can give them

I never said there were not worth their salary, I just don't think they deserve more for the job they do. The police are paid very well and get loads in overtime. Now nurses should be paid better

I never said there were not worth their salary, I just don't think they deserve more for the job they do. The police are paid very well and get loads in overtime. Now nurses should be paid better
Copper told me once they are fighting over finger printing a dead body Coz they get £100 for their feelings.

I know you never said they dont deserve their salary mate, sorry i didnt mean to say that, ive needed 4 of the 5 I mentioned over the years and once you need them so see how much theyre worth, was just making that point, not aiming anything at you

Reactions: gps