Nice and mouldy

Members online

Could be worse though could involve pva dust sheets moving furniture and ignorant fat lazy housewives never brewing up . Now that would be shite
I f**k**g love domestics. The £ is way better than shite, I mean site, work. And I start later than you and finish before you. :lol:

I f**k**g love domestics. The £ is way better than shite, I mean site, work. And I start later than you and finish before you. :lol:

I'm not disagreeing with you casper
but the business sense for domestic lads is stubborn

I know lads with gangs flat out on easily £130 grand a year in the North and down south

I know tackers in the lake district who earn that
1 man bands

the idea of 1 man earning that money on domestic ridiculous
in any trade unless you absolutely lie to yourself

which most lads on here do

full of tyson furys

that's nearly take home of 3.5k a week in cash

we all know that's bulshit

You need to enjoy your work, Sonny. It’s no good hating on your livelihood.
he resents the fact that he's in his 50's and still SLAGGING on sites like a 16 yr old yts lining the pockets of his much younger paymasters taking him for a cunntt.....I'm actually surprised he's got time to do any work spends all his time on here attention seeking

he resents the fact that he's in his 50's and still SLAGGING on sites like a 16 yr old yts lining the pockets of his much younger paymasters taking him for a cunntt.....I'm actually surprised he's got time to do any work spends all his time on here attention seeking
Hilarious BELLEND

I think you live in very strange world turdy. Paymasters?? It's not an Albanian brothel it's just a plastering firm I've told you before I don't entertain young dickheads with bits of toy firms sonny
better start work SLAG gotta keep your 32 yr old gaffas lambo on the road ha ha

Yes OK now scurry along turdy there's a few skips want filling and an urgent b n q visit needed for you with that big bag of bonding with your name written all over . Ya splodging domestic bum hole
giphy (5).gif