Newbie.

Spread The Word

Hello.
My names Tom
Just introducing myself.
Interested or not here's my info......
Plastering since I was 15,now 55
Dad was a spread all his life and when I was finishing school he was like " you ain't sitting around you can come and help me!" and I've been in the game ever since.
Always been self employed and covered the domestic/small builders/Mrs Jones round the corner market.
Tough times only once around 1990ish in that recession that was happening and that was not long after I set up ony own,away from the ol' man. I had just got a brand new van on hire purchase,a brand new girlfriend in a new rental flat and f*** all work! ( gotta laugh out loud ) I trawled the site work market and managed to keep my trowel moving and my head above water.
Thanks in advance for any advice shared.
In my book you never stop learning and I'm looking forward to getting even more experience. Hugs,lol.

Hello.
My names Tom
Just introducing myself.
Dad was a spread all his life and when I was finishing school he was like " you ain't sitting around you can come and help me!" and I've been in the game ever since.
Always been self employed and covered the domestic/small builders/Mrs Jones round the corner market.
Tough times only once around 1990ish in that recession that was happening and that was not long after I set up ony own,away from the ol' man. I had just got a brand new van on hire purchase,a brand new girlfriend in a new rental flat and f*** all work! ( gotta laugh out loud ) I trawled the site work market and managed to keep my trowel moving and my head above water.
In my book you never stop learning and I'm looking forward to getting even more experience. Hugs,lol.
You're names not Tom, that's name

Welcome
D00B5EE6-0537-4921-9255-CF60D96B803F.gif

Hello.
My names Tom
Just introducing myself.
Tom welcom and rejoice today so I'm going to have a bit of a plan and some practical help for the germans and attending a comprehensive system with @JessThePlasterer children died they just now for sure is you tell them you're an ex transport manager has already worked out the tacho regs