Laity2005

I was wanting to know how may walls people were doing In one day? Doing two coats plays mixing and washing up on there own.

Dont worry what others are doing... it will depress you and push you beyond your abilities...

2x2.5 bag gauges. 1 double bedroom. On own. Artex ceiling. Alf puts half a house on in a gauge lol.

Lab clean my mess up tomorrow while i skim stairs landing

B447FA68-2972-457D-8D4D-886BE8535B31.jpeg
F1A08F3D-42C4-4FCD-9BA7-BC02AB668EC2.jpeg
4C6CC16C-5565-45CE-A8C5-5CAD68005C9F.jpeg
2930307B-8CDE-4EB0-9AB8-A34A4C866E83.jpeg

Why do you need a labourer to help with 5 bags a day?

Your readings getting worse. Was on my own. Labs been prepping other job today. With me tomo on this one to board stairs landing. But before that he’ll be cleaning me mess

Yea, but he knows it’s only banter with me. You on the other hand are being a condescending sneaky lil sloth.
It's easy to hide behind the veil of banter, but you sir are full of sh'it and no matter how thick the veil, it still drips in full view for all to see. (you're welcome):tanguero:

It's easy to hide behind the veil of banter, but you sir are full of sh'it and no matter how thick the veil it still drips in full view for all to see.

And who the f**k are you exactly? You’ve become bitter as f**k since your shitty tape idea got ridiculed.

It’s not my fault you fail at everything.

@zombie has a thick skin and gives as good as he gets. He wouldn’t of mentioned it if he wasn’t prepared for a bit of friendly grief.

And who the f**k are you exactly? You’ve become bitter as f**k since your shitty tape idea got ridiculed.

@zombie has a thick skin and gives as good as he gets. He wouldn’t of mentioned it if he wasn’t prepared for a bit of friendly grief.
It's only banter me old mate, take it easy:X3:

Absoloutley pal.

Far from embarrassed I'm proud of learning late in life just ashamed of where but such is life some people have better starts in life than others.