Newbie says hi!

murkey

Hi all,

I’m new here but it looks a good place with lots of good info and a bit of a laugh too.

As far as plastering goes, I have done enough in the past to know how to get a wall looking flat but I’m certainly no expert, all the plastering I have previously done is with a 13” Marshalltown which I used from start to finish, I’m interested in the modern methods though of plastic, s*p*r*lex and sponge floating skim..

Cheers
murkey

A786C009-1523-45C3-B130-B988EB841845.gif

Hi all,

I’m new here but it looks a good place with lots of good info and a bit of a laugh too.

As far as plastering goes, I have done enough in the past to know how to get a wall looking flat but I’m certainly no expert, all the plastering I have previously done is with a 13” Marshalltown which I used from start to finish, I’m interested in the modern methods though of plastic, s*p*r*lex and sponge floating skim..

Cheers
murkey

Welcome along

Thanks all, some of you are nuts!

Just working on a house which I have bought with a mate, it is a complete refurbish job, lots of the walls are RAF and ones that aren’t are covered in artex, the ceilings are no better so loads for me to get though, think I’ll ask a few questions in the main part of the forum..

Thanks again..