Newbie Says Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilmofie

Hello everybody. 27y/o Norwich female posting on behalf of her bf looking for some advice... *looks for appropriate thread to highjack* :RpS_biggrin:

It's nice to be nice.

When I split up with my girlfriend about a year ago, I let her down gently. I still send her flowers occasionally because that's what nice guys do

Best wishes

Edward

Last edited:
No, the spritely 85 yr old was extremely poor and had split her Waitrose shopping bags so I gave her £50 and dropped her home in my Ferrari

Kind regards

Edward

07986 672204

Hahaha love it u r funny as feck mate, oh and a true gent any young 27yr old, lady would be lucky to have:RpS_wink:,lilmofie r u watching ?

Many thanks.

Im not actively looking for a girlfriend , lol, if I was I would have offered the sprightly old lady the chance to relax in my jacuzzi in my rear gardens. The problem is, I'm extraordinarily we'll endowed (she would have noticed ) and despite the fact I used to be a doctor, she may have had a coronary arrest.

Im not on here to thrill young ladies, I just want to recruit a guy (or Lady) to train them up in the noble art of plastering.

Regards

Edward

P.s I also love dogs and walks in the forest

No, just walking my dog in the forest. At night.
Sometimes I don't even bring the dog, lol.

Did I mention I love birds aswell, especially Canaries

Sorry, I have to go now. My next door neighbour is not very good at ironing so I'm going to iron her husbands shirts for work next week.

Respectfully yours

Edward

No, just walking my dog in the forest. At night.
Sometimes I don't even bring the dog, lol.

Did I mention I love birds aswell, especially Canaries

Sorry, I have to go now. My next door neighbour is not very good at ironing so I'm going to iron her husbands shirts for work next week.

Respectfully yours

Edward

Forest walks are lovely this time of year Edward.
I hear Epping forest is splendid for the activity you speak of.

There are some nice comments about Epping forest on this dog walking forum :)

Link>>>> Epping Forest

Ps. you say you like birds aswell.. Do you like a cockatoo?

Edward I still cant get over what a fantastic lover and how well endowed you are :)

Give us a ring when you're this way again mate :)

Thanks girls, it's great to see so many of my lovely girly friends wanting to meet up again. Sadly I want to settle down now with a nice homely girl in the east Anglian area.

Obviouslly, she would want to wear the trousers in the relationship, and bearing the amount of time I spend working with the homeless females in Soho, she would love some DIY at home, with and without me.

Nisus you refer to some dogs and the answer is no, I don't like cocksatall

Ah well, looks like sitting here in the forest, alone with my laptop, for another few hours

Kind regards

Edward

Edward i tried dogging once, i was quite drunk.
But no one turned up! i felt like a rite w**k*r :RpS_blushing:

Edward i tried dogging once, i was quite drunk.
But no one turned up! i felt like a rite w**k*r :RpS_blushing:

Youre a strange one you are. If you get the dog to lie on its back and scratch his belly just above his boy bits he will start scratching his belly with his back leg. After about an hour of this you will realise why dogs are mans best freind

Regards

Edward

Youre a strange one you are. If you get the dog to lie on its back and scratch his belly just above his boy bits he will start scratching his belly with his back leg. After about an hour of this you will realise why dogs are mans best freind

Regards

Edward

Boy bits lol.
Thank you Edward but my dog has a split arse.
:flapper:

Nisearse? Is that you ?

Many apologies, my thread got plasfraped, I.e plasterers forum raped.

I hate bad language.

A lower class person took over my thread and 'raped' my post. We all know that rape is a last resort if you haven't got any money or dont live near a forest.

Regards

Edward

cant understand why this young lady hasnt replied to a very thoughtful edward.only thing i would say is edward start putting yourself first for a change.all your help for charities an homeless dogs takes its toll on the mind.please explain dog laying on back again?

Funny you should suggest me putting myself forward a bit more.thats what Mother Teresa said to me as I held her hand on her death bed.
"Edward" she said "stop worrying about others so much and start thinking about yourself. The way you put them I****n kids out of their misery with that big stick brings a tear to my eye "

Regards

Edward

of course she was right edward.alas most plasterers are of a very giving nature an people tend to find us open very friendly annever rude.the most highly respected trade on site.always willing to help sparks out an brickies god help them.carry on good work edward.st georges day?should be edward day!lol

Here's the perfect dogging dog for you Eddie :RpS_thumbup:

f54a37d8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.